MY LIFE AT STAKE !!! fingers crossed... clock's ticking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
hello... this is the wierdest post i m ever writing.. to cut story short, i have a sweet little girlfriend and we have been in a relationship for around 1 yr. both of us have agreed to get married and we have even told this to our parents... but on her side they believe in a Guruji whom they must ask for permission... and His decision will be final.. My girlfriend just messged me that she had wrote a letter to guruji and his decision can come anytime... THIS IS MAKING ME SO SHIVERY... GETTING COLD ALL OVER... I CANNOT LEAVE HER... u ppl are very close to me .. so thot of sharing my fear with u...

thinking of tearing the leaves .. 'i will marry her' ... 'i wont'.... 'i will' ... 'i wont'

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
[size=+2]हमारी शुभकामनायें आप के साथ है... !!![/size] [:)]

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
u ch*t u are a dhabba to the male community at 21 u are giving up life for a girl :x arre woh guruji ne na bola aur nahi hua kuch toh koi aur sahi, aur agli guru wali matt doondhna

we here pray and hope for a positive feedback from the guru but at the same time would say that it's not worth anything drastic ;)

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Guruji deciding relationships lol.Seriously, why rely on a Guruji for your marriage?.Its your marriage.Your girlfriend.Your life.I respect your girlfriends family's intrest in consulting a Guru.If he denies you,try to mention to her parents how much you love her.And maybe they will listen to you.Aur suhag raat acche se manana :p

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
u ch*t u are a dhabba to the male community at 21 u are giving up life for a girl :x arre woh guruji ne na bola aur nahi hua kuch toh koi aur sahi, aur agli guru wali matt doondhna

we here pray and hope for a positive feedback from the guru but at the same time would say that it's not worth anything drastic ;)

stop dhabba vabba thing... i respect her and her emotions... and their respect for Him.. This is the only thing for me being silent

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Guruji deciding relationships lol.Seriously, why rely on a Guruji for your marriage?.Its your marriage.Your girlfriend.Your life.I respect your girlfriends family's intrest in consulting a Guru.If he denies you,try to mention to her parents how much you love her.And maybe they will listen to you.Aur suhag raat acche se manana :p
abe, usake shaadi ki padi hai, aur tu suhag raat ki baatain kar raha hai... :/

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
As we can see clearly... u've 2 choices... Do or dont :D
Wait till a conclusion comes... it may b +ve or -ve.
Make it +ve with a "dakshina" (as our dudes here mentioned)
Or pray God give u better luck and save the "dakshina" money for the marriage (with whomsoever u r destined to marry) :D

It's all in ur hands... wait or grab the opportunity. These times r demanding 4 u... dude.... All the best....

Hey... btw... u can invite ur Guruji here... and we'll talk him into marrying u off to the gal of ur dreams :)

We've a lot of arguers here.. who can convince God that he is the devil... Guruji to baaye haath ka khel hai.. inkeliye, right guyz :D

Digit forum - Joinin ppl 4 making the world a better place :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Tell you what jal_desai, first pm mediator, pay him some 1000 bucks or something... anything for your girl, right? so do that, and pay travel expenses for him to come to that guru. Wait for one week, and we can see a new forum account called "Guruji". And he will of course allow that girl to be married to you. Then you invite us all to the big happy desai wedding and mediator as the special guest. He's your man ;) His name is mediator but he does the opposite... you rock man :)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Uh... there is a saying in tamil nadu that you you can even tell 1000 lies to conduct a marriage. Why dont you tell that YOUR guruji has asked you two to marry? hehe tell that your family goes by his rules only...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
wtf !
in Mahabharata Lord Krishna had love marriage with with is GF... I think her name is Lordess Radha
he went to her kingdom and took her away in his ratha/chariot.

Stupid guruji

j_h

Banned
Best of luck. if this guruji says no, elope. i will let you stay with me for a couple of months :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Also a possibility that the parents are lying with guruji story and blaa blah because they think you are a loser ..!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom