[Must Read] Information regarding Indian Debit Cards.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Worldwide debit/credit cards always have a better chance of working compared to internet banking for such transactions & in India where except for 2-3 banks even debit cards don't work for such sites,forget about internet banking.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Interesting topic. Appreciate OP! Humm I have a hdfc debit card . I will get it checked if Google play is accepting it. Also did any one try generating virtual CC from the debit card and try online transactions at amazon/ eBay etc? I believe the virtual CC should work?

root.king

geek in action
Interesting topic. Appreciate OP! Humm I have a hdfc debit card . I will get it checked if Google play is accepting it. Also did any one try generating virtual CC from the debit card and try online transactions at amazon/ eBay etc? I believe the virtual CC should work?

For amazon netbanking works but not for Google play store , have to generate virtual cc every time on purchase :( pain in A$$

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Axis Bank Titanium Rewards Debit Card now works on Google play and Paypal. I added the cards to the sites successfully

sushovan

In the zone
Please suggest a Debit card for me guys, I have a crap SBI Rupay Card that doesnt work in 90% of the places where I need it to work :oops:. I need something that will work with Paypal,steam and amazon.com, and I cant get a credit card as I dont have any job right now. Should I go for Axis?

Piyush

Lanaya
Please suggest a Debit card for me guys, I have a crap SBI Rupay Card that doesnt work in 90% of the places where I need it to work :oops:. I need something that will work with Paypal,steam and amazon.com, and I cant get a credit card as I dont have any job right now. Should I go for Axis?

axis bank

sushovan

In the zone
Now im confused again. [MENTION=88645]Jaskanwar Singh[/MENTION] then what do you use to purchase from amazon global?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Now im confused again. [MENTION=88645]Jaskanwar Singh[/MENTION] then what do you use to purchase from amazon global?

i have only used dad's credit card on kindle store two times.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION]
axis debit doesnt work on itunes also nowadays. u need to update that table!

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
I will try my card tomorrow and reply the results, In the mean time you activate the international status of the card by calling the toll free numbers if you've not activate it

oh, i have no idea on this.
i thought if it works on steam its enabled!

please shed some more light on this topic.

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
oh, i have no idea on this.
i thought if it works on steam its enabled!

please shed some more light on this topic.

If you are asking about activating international transaction on the card? then
[If Net banking login]
find a tab for international transaction somewhere
Enable international transaction also you can set the limit

- - - Updated - - -

if u dont have netbanking login go to nearest bank

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
To generate VCC from SBI, they require my Income Tax PAN :mad: WTF???
being a non earning student, i'm not paying any Income Tax at all. Can't they just make a VCC without it?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bad news is SBI VCC works only for indian sites(where debit cards work so no point using this vcc),good news is you can get pan card even with zero income,just apply online & send printout of completed application by post.

Top Bottom