[Must Read] Information regarding Indian Debit Cards.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
SBI International Gold Debit Card is the worst card I've from this month I couldn't get it to work on international sites even if they are enabled with VbV. Worst case scanerio is I couldn't fund my entropay card, I've ask the SBI what is the meaning of international

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Hii I'm going to open an Axis bank account which card that work for international transcations(paypal,entropay,steam,googleplay). I like to get the Visa Classic Debit Card (low fees :) ) . Please anyone confirm Visa Classic Debit Card will work with entropay,steam,paypal and google play

Link to Axis Debit Cards : Debit Cards Axis

Please mention your debit card and workability on the international sites.

- - - Updated - - -

Axis Bank Visa Debit Card and BOB Visa Electron Debit Card are now working @ Play Store

Which Axis Debit Card?? Classic,titanium.... please mention

Here is some info on which bank's credit/debit card work Paypal/google wallet (can't say that its true or not, I found it so I am sharing it)
*www.isaumya.com/paypal-google-wallet-indian-debit-card-support/

honestmuggle

Right off the assembly line
Hello Guys,
i really appreciate to all of your efforts for sharing your experiences, this thread really helped me a lot.
i just came across to this post to see the update whether any debit card is working at itunes, paypal or not because i have been struggling to solve this problem from long time. i knew it is a permanent problem here in india due to this rbi su*ks rules but also little bit surprised that still some debit cards are working fine for some members.

it has been updated that bank of baroda visa electron is working fine at itunes, and i would like to confirm it once again before applying for a saving account.
if after opening the account it wont work then my effort will go waste. please friends suggest me.
i also know that icici card works but i dont want to open account at any big private sector bank as they required huge MAB which i dont want to maintain.
looking forward to get more updates from more members....regarding their success on card attempt.

Thank you

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Hey fellows,

I have a new salary account from HDFC. I wanted to do a purchase from steam using HDFC Debit card. I have 2 Credit cards added to Google wallet and Paypal but wanted to use use debit card for obvious reason. When I tried my HDFC Mastercard Debit card it wasn't working, my payment was rejected.

So I logged in to HDFC net banking and activated international transaction.

Now its working

My card info:
Bank: HDFC Debit card
Type: Mastercard

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
...but wanted to use use debit card for obvious reason...

There is no 'obvious' reason for transacting an international transaction using a Debit card. Credit cards works out of the box and also gives you points. So what is that reason you had to enable "International" transaction to use the debit card?

amjath

Human Spambot
There is no 'obvious' reason for transacting an international transaction using a Debit card. Credit cards works out of the box and also gives you points. So what is that reason you had to enable "International" transaction to use the debit card?

1 creditcard is full another credit payment made so waiting for confirmation.
Both credit and debit card has international transaction limits.

Now my hdfc debit card payment is rejected again
help

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Now my hdfc debit card payment is rejected again
help

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again.

Happening with my SBI international Visa Debit card too. can't add funds to steam wallet. CC isn't picking the phone up. :mad:

amjath

Human Spambot
[Strike]Now my hdfc credit card is also rejected via paypal :mad: WTF is happening[/strike]

- - - Updated - - -

Netsafe/VCC also failed for HDFC Debit card

Last edited:

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
Guys will Canara Bank internet banking facility help in transactions on the PSN or google play stores?

Top Bottom