[Must Read] Information regarding Indian Debit Cards.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks guys!
I will try to use my card at FK next time.
Do I have to enter ATM PIN NO at FK site ?
I will ask for STATE BANK SILVER INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD later at my branch.
I see no harm if there is no extra charge to change my old card.....

Last edited:
OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks guys!
I will try to use my card at FK next time.
Do I have to enter ATM PIN NO at FK site ?
I will ask for STATE BANK SILVER INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD later at my branch.
I see no harm if there is no extra charge to change my old card.....
You have to enter what the form asks. You'll know when you use it. Can't tell like this.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
NO,my SBI ATM card is not eligible.
Tried FK ask to enter Card NO,Expiry Date & CVV.
There is no Expiry Date or CVV on my card.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees
since paypal charges for money received sellers have to increase their prices a bit to account for this.paypal users here can give more details regarding this.

Renny

Padawan
I have a HDFC credit card (Titanium Times Mastercard). I'm not able to use it to buy stuff from Bodybuilding.com or on Entropay and Paypal.

I keep getting this message: "Your bank has declined this transaction".

The card is a Chip+Magnetic one with international enabled.

percyjacksons

Right off the assembly line
I have a HDFC bank Platinum chip Debit card(Mastercard), and it works on all sites perfectly.... at first, it didnt work, but it started working after a month, and now its perfect... having no problems with it...

For those living in the cities, better grab a Kotak jifi account, and get their debit card... its better than hdfc bank though...

percyjacksons

I have a HDFC platinum chip MasterCard Debit card, and international sites were blocked even after setting international limit in netbanking... after a month of buying stuff from indian sites, I decided to try my luck by purchasing a set of screenguards from aliexpress, and the payment went through... it was $3, and I was overjoyed when it worked...

After that, all sites which use dollars or any currency works... paypal, google wallet, aliexpress, steam/origin(never bought any game, but im sure it will work) etc....

the only problem with hdfc bank is that it takes 24 hours to add a benificary

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Contact SBI's 24x7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL/MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.

hope they will help u :D

They can't help at all. They keep saying contact the home branch. Bank isn't capable of processing Debit Card online transactions which don't require an OTP.

SayantanGuhaRoy

They can't help at all. They keep saying contact the home branch. Bank isn't capable of processing Debit Card online transactions which don't require an OTP.

I called them, and they told me go to bank and contact ATM officer with a written application to activate FEMA.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Got this today-

*i.imgur.com/U2PUjL0.png

However, I was still able to do some international transactions, eg at amazon and one more.

Top Bottom