[Must Read] Information regarding Indian Debit Cards.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
^^ In my case, Amazon EU deducted the whole 55 Euros, but it has been reversed since then.

That's great to hear.
How long did they take to refund it? Did u need to call the credit card customer care to reverse the charge or did it do so by itself?
Actually I had chatted with an Amazon rep and he told me the same thing about it ,that its held not charged etc and even provided the authorization code for the said charge should I need to contact my card CC. But my can d CC is useless till now,they don't even understand what it is!
However in my card unbilled transactions I can only see one charge of $27.65(have made other purchases since then), but an amount of Rs 1721.21 is still missing from the amount with no reference to its charging whatsoever. So what are my options? The next statement is due on the 14th of March(ides of march,eh ;) ) and I don't want to end up paying this amount which I never used.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I'm going to apply for State Bank Global International Debit Card.
Will it be acceptable at Amazon or ebay Global or any International site ?
Or SBI Debit card can be use only at eCommerce sites in India ?...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
stay away from any sbi card(debit or credit) if main usage is international transactions.icici debit card is best option for international transactions,get a zero balance/no frills savings account.

amjath

Human Spambot
stay away from any sbi card(debit or credit) if main usage is international transactions.icici debit card is best option for international transactions,get a zero balance/no frills savings account.
I use SBI credit card, I used to buy apps from Google play and apple iTunes store, electronic parts from DX.com, merged with PayPal, bought games from steam, greenmangaming.com, booked international flight tickets etc. I had no issues with SBI credit card whatsoever

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'm going to apply for State Bank Global International Debit Card.
Will it be acceptable at Amazon or ebay Global or any International site ?
Or SBI Debit card can be use only at eCommerce sites in India ?...

I have the same and it doesn't works for international sites. -_-
SBI CC says talk to the home branch but they can't fix it as its a nationwide problem.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
One can open their ac in bank of baroda & apply for visa platinum or mastercard gold debit card. Also apply for credit card , charges are low compared to other banks. Visit bobcards.com for more info.

D

Deleted member 118788

ICICI Bank Debit Card works great all on all international sites like App Store, Paypal, Steam, etc. Totally Recommended.

Top Bottom