Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

clmlbx

Technomancer
worst movie , I have ever seen is cash ( 2007 ) . INDIAN MOVIE

SIMPLY MORE THEN WORST RATING -1000/10

Phreezer

Broken In
Tara rum pum - The characters try to be super cool (kewl, kuhl, kool) whatever they were trying to be but failed miserably. They were just so awkward & irritating in the first half & in the second half their holier-than-thou act was just so stupid. A total crap, but the soundtrack is good.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Rosemary's baby --- i wonder how they give 8.0/10 rating on imdb..so bring dont know what director wants to convey.... :x

Mr Brooks (2007) --- ek aur psycho type ki movie ..very boring

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Saw ocean's 13 a complete turnoff I was wondering what the hell is this crap i mean 11 was great and 12 was good too but this is not worth wasting time.

John tucker must die--great time pass especially duo to the very beautiful actress Ariella Kebbel(hope the spelling is right)

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
RaghuKL said:

qams said:
fight club (English)

rahul_becks23 said:

OMFG !!! OMFG !!! OMFG !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

No offense meant but these the some of the best movie experiences for me till date... saw Sin City and Memento like 10 times.... still wanting for more.. they are the BEST of the BEST !!! :)

My Worst Movie Experiences...

1) American pie Series .. (lame-o teen-sex comedy attempt... for those who love it its recommended go and watch "Euro trip"... u will begin to hate AP)

2) Hindi Movies like Aksar, Dhoom2, main hoon naa AND MANY OTHERS... omg.. why did i watch them... felt like puking up after 10-15 mins.... though for D2, kept laughing till my stomach began to ache.... what bollywood crap and live spoof !!! :D

3) Little Man --- Disgusting $hitty comedy !!!

4) Star Wars series (Now Now Now, b4 the fans jump on me, I tried to enjoy them for at least 20 atempts... but none was successful for more than 20 minutes. dunno why :(

5) Evil Dead 2,3 (Sam Raimi's best horror slasher classics.... enjoyed them as a kid.. but revisting them was painful) :D

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Little Man --- Disgusting $hitty comedy !!!

OMG.. :eek: :eek: :eek: i had just dloaded it from a member 's recommendation in must watch movies thread..well let me see and decide ....

star wars was pretty gud...read in wiki if u dont undertstand a bit ..and watch from the last 3 movies that came beginning in 1999 and then watch those that came in 1977...i was surprised that prequel came in 1999 while sequel was already out in 1977

vish786

"The Gentleman"
praka123 said:
RGV's AAG not entered in the list yet :confused:
coz ppl r not watching it....

this movie totally suks... just saw this movie to c how badly it suks ;)

from now no RGV's movie

Rating for AAG -infinity

Top Bottom