Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Death Proof

Quite simply put, this is film making at it's uttermost drivellest worst and Tarantino is now on very very thin ice in film making terms. What starts of slowly and with the usual colorful language, soon becomes more and more tedious with appalling acting, an uninteresting story and a complete and utter waste of mine and every decent cinema goers time. How this can be averaging 7.9/10 on IMDb is anyones business...

The second half of this dross is worse than the first 50 minutes just re-hashing with a laborious script that goes no where. How it ever got funding I don't know... cue 60's music (done before), swearing and the use of inappropriate swearing 9done before)... no comedy...

This film is the worst I've seen in years even approaching Lady In The Water territory. You enjoy this, and it says a lot about the way the world is going. APPALLING.

Can people get over this one hit wonder of a director?!

WORST MOVIE EVER...!!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
hitbox.champion said:
averaging 7.9/10 on IMDb i[/B]
Well IMDB is crap (Titanic is only rated as 7.1, wtf.......and crap films got more ratings..The Exorcist got 8.0 and evil dead as 7.5....). I don't trust IMDB anymore. Having said that, even Tarantino is a bad director(I may get beating for that). Except Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, he didnt make any good movies. Kill Bill is way overrated ..........

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
eggman said:
Well IMDB is crap (Titanic is only rated as 7.1, wtf.......and crap films got more ratings..The Exorcist got 8.0 and evil dead as 7.5....). I don't trust IMDB anymore. Having said that, even Tarantino is a bad director(I may get beating for that). Except Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, he didnt make any good movies. Kill Bill is way overrated ..........

imdb is not crap. Its just, the more people vote the more it avgs out.

Well u can try rottentomatoes.com for reviews:)

casual_gamer

In the zone
eggman said:

Have you watched Tarantino's third film Jackie Brown? IMO its in the same league of his first two films.

blackpearl

The Devil
Bhool Bhulaya.

I remember watching a tv show where this movie was given a rating of 2/5. While I was watching the movie (the 1st hr) I was surprised that it was given 2 out of 5. I would have given at least 4.5, I thought.

After completing the movie I would give it -1. A complete trash.
If you are plannin to watch the movie, watch the 1st 1.5 hr and then come out of the theatre.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
blackpearl said:
Bhool Bhulaya.

I remember watching a tv show where this movie was given a rating of 2/5. While I was watching the movie (the 1st hr) I was surprised that it was given 2 out of 5. I would have given at least 4.5, I thought.

After completing the movie I would give it -1. A complete trash.
If you are plannin to watch the movie, watch the 1st 1.5 hr and then come out of the theatre.
Exactly My Feelings

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel Hostel ............ unless you have very good stomach

if you are below 18 PLEASE DO NOT WATCH it is not like other adult movies

IT's REALLY AN ADULT MOVIE!!!

i feel like WHY I EVER WATCHED THIS MOVIE .

VERY DIRTY MOVIE ( not for the beginning ;) ) but the last Ending Part , that japanese girl CHEE CHEE , how the directer do all this

Fingers , blood , Gore >BAH

mow i feel , even 28 days later was better , Even SAW is beter than this

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
n6300 said:
OM SHANTI OM

It must be awarded SRK's DUMBEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME !

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE !

0/10

Eggjactly.........DUMB movie..........Avoid it at all costs

Top Bottom