Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Shaolin Soccor..,

Got the DVD today and watched it.. baaahhh.. Its like a KIds imagination.. utter cr@p... havin a headache since watched it...

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
OM SHANTI OM wasnt a dumb movie ...first half was good ...second half was crap..total copy of Karz .....but "Jag soona soona laage" song is awesome by Rahat fateh ali khan ... and Deepika is cute ;)

praka123

left this forum longback
it_waaznt_me said:
Bhool Bhullayya .. What a crap movie ..
is it?it was a hit in tamil/telegu(chandiramukhi),kannada(aaptamitra).i had seen the original film in 1993 itself-the original malayalam movie-ManiChitraThazhu(The Ornate Lock) with mohanlal as hero.the story is real refreshing at that time and now too after 14 yrs(see remakes are hit).:eek:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
praka123 said:
is it?it was a hit in tamil/telegu(chandiramukhi),kannada(aaptamitra).i had seen the original film in 1993 itself-the original malayalam movie-ManiChitraThazhu(The Ornate Lock) with mohanlal as hero.the story is real refreshing at that time and now too after 14 yrs(see remakes are hit).:eek:

whole seen was way too exaggerated, it felt unrealistic in Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
dont watch...

The Dark Water
Hostel 1 & 2 (rather watch saw 1 2 3 & 4)
Laaga Chunari mein daag
Aap ka suroor

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
vish786 said:
dont watch...

The Dark Water
Hostel 1 & 2 (rather watch saw 1 2 3 & 4)
Laaga Chunari mein daag
Aap ka suroor

The Dark Water seems to be the remake of som Asian film...Remake hardly ever do justice to the original :-/

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
T159 said:
The Dark Water seems to be the remake of som Asian film...Remake hardly ever do justice to the original :-/
Except for Departed:)

T159 said:
whole seen was way too exaggerated, it felt unrealistic in Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

Quite right.Films like Psycho(Alfred Hitchcock) or Fight Club handles these concepts well while keeping the interest at the same time.

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
T159 said:

its a remake of an korean movie... ihav korean version :)

sandeepk

Journeyman
Quiz_Master said:
Shaolin Soccor..,

Got the DVD today and watched it.. baaahhh.. Its like a KIds imagination.. utter cr@p... havin a headache since watched it...

But it is much better in action and special effects department. All movies which are having kung-fu mostly don't have any story. Anybody watched Kung-Fu Hustle by the same actor? It also has no story but the action and special effects are good.

D

devilsmaster

If i have to rcommend you any not to watch movie than i will say Spider man 3. That is boring. I dont like it much , It is full of special effects that are not that good. I download DVD Movie of the film from internet.

Top Bottom