MSi GX400 Gaming notebook Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
crysis at delta?? are u joking?
ive finished 10 times in delta, even w/o using any weapons. just punches and throwing.
this proves, u are an uncivilized masochist.
and for ur knowledge, ive won tons of prizes for CS and UT 04,here in Kerala.

BOTS are just dumb, and its obvious that u havnt even tried the real challenge, the co-op games. Or it it too much for u kid to handle??????????????? maybe u shud get a better gfx card and try that DELTA all over again, maybe ull get a chance to shoot atleast.
lol

yup, he is right. I'm a CS player in his team, but to be honest am a pathetic UT player:-( When ever I hav played against him, I dunno wat he is doing or predict his movements. All I know is, some flashing here and there and am a dead man....:-x

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Fu(k You!
A**holes!

Cant you fu(king idiots earn some $$$ yourself?

Its You ppl who hv spoiled India and reduced it to slums!
Fu(k You, you pretending impotent *******s!

And I dont care for mods. Anyway I didnt start it, and only kids go and do childish stuff like reporting.

If you got BALLS then come face me!

And you gamerz out there, first play Crysis at DELTA and then you are a gamer.

Till Then Fu(k You!

You just facepalmed dude...

People like us have reduced India to slums... care to explain ? How ? Just how ?

You want to face me eh ? Sure but you gotta pay the ticket and accomodation prices.

And yes, why would someone **** an impotent person ?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
lol
hi guys lets behave ourselves, ok
hes just a desperate child who got scared the he*l after playing crysis @ delta. we must not make fun of newbies.

People like us have reduced India to slums... care to explain ? How ? Just how ?
This n00b thinks that because most of us are reluctant to spend 2 lakhs on a laptop, we should live in slums. :lol:

Some people never understand that money when "invested" leads to development, but money when thrown around only makes available less money for development. Its guys like him who cause slums to remain in India for a longer time.

Silicon Chip

Broken In
Q6600 is still is a quad than a dual core. maybe its not a native one like phenom.
and btw 8800 has 112SP.

8800M has 96SP and your 8600M(8500 GT Desktop) is nt even close to 8800.

You guys show off much more than me, and plus it is all false.
I hope you guys meet Germans, Brits and American and then realize than gaming in kerala is nthing.
Being a Pro takes money and lot of it!

So,you spend big money becoming a pro. Meanwhile,we'll enjoy gaming.

Reminder: If some people here forgot then I'd like to remind that gaming is intended just for fun. Leave out being a pro or a noob.

I've seen many idiots who think that they are the most intelligent persons on this planet whatever they buy is the best. Silicon chip is one of them.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
lol
8600M GT = 8500GT desktop
lol
lol
actually its the same core with slightly reduced colcks
8600M GT ddr3 clocks: 475/1400
and its desktop version: 540/1400
everythin else is same, and u can even surpass the desktop one by overclocking.
used to play UT 04 online most of the time and have met lots of Germans, Brits and American.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I have a P4 rig. I have a FX5200. I think that PS1 is the best console. Gameboy Advance SP is the best handheld. Buying the expensive equipment makes you a great gamer. Playing CoD4 and winning a tournament with your clan with a 8600GT is stupidity. You arent gamer unless you own the most expensive equipment. Assumption is the most important virtue in this world and it means more than personal experiences. Silicon Chip is my god.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
I have a P4 rig. I have a FX5200. I think that PS1 is the best console. Gameboy Advance SP is the best handheld. Buying the expensive equipment makes you a great gamer. Playing CoD4 and winning a tournament with your clan with a 8600GT is stupidity. You arent gamer unless you own the most expensive equipment. Assumption is the most important virtue in this world and it means more than personal experiences. Silicon Chip is my god.

lol :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom