Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Irreversible(French) - A really twisted movie with some really violent scenes!!! You have to have a open mind to not deem it as sick.

Anyway, having watched it now I want to see some really sick film with lots of violence in it.It can be Horror or psychological thriller!!! Can someone suggest me good twisted movies(in any language, not only Hollywood)!!!! One I know is Inside( French). Suggest some more too....

GameAddict

In the zone
Irreversible(French) - A really twisted movie with some really violent scenes!!! You have to have a open mind to not deem it as sick.

Anyway, having watched it now I want to see some really sick film with lots of violence in it.It can be Horror or psychological thriller!!! Can someone suggest me good twisted movies(in any language, not only Hollywood)!!!! One I know is Inside( French). Suggest some more too....

My suggestions:

Perdita Durango and any Takashi Milke "creations".

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

If u've not seen Hostel then go for it, it has two parts:D
The Girl Next Door(New one, not the old one, search whichever has the latest release date, go for it; the movie haunted me for half the month:(:rolleyes:)
Three Extremes( not so gory but......a few)
oh yeah, "Hills have eyes" both parts (no logic, no story only gore)

tkin

Back to school!!
I stongly recommend the STAR WARS SAGA, for all ages.
If anyones recommended it before I will delete the post.

*www.alternativereel.com/includes/top-ten/display_review.php?id=00043
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_film#cite_note-7
*www.bloody-disgusting.com/#news

Use these sites to satiate your hunger.

Anyway may I point out that underage people(and adults with a weak heart literally or otherwise) no matter how mature they think they are, should should not watch these kind of movies.They are gonna scar you for life.

Star war saga ,IMO the old ones are the only ones worth watching good acting,good actors and script .Watch the ep3 for its fight scenes esp last one.Ep 1 was a piece of crap.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh yes the much hyped fire extinguisher scene was very realistic.Infact I wish they had better lighting in that area instead of having a full red lighting.

Top Bottom