Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
ok my next addation

3:10 to Yuma......After a looooooooong loooooong time I have seen a decent western Flick.......plot is common to the limit, even few situations were pretty repetative but again the presentation, direction and performances were awsome......music....... action to the point plus all you guys fan of TDk have a good excuse to go for this one. It has Christian Bale starring in it along with another highly talented actor Russel Crow................Definately worth a watch....

7/10 is what I give......

shantanu

Technomancer
i am exhausted ! no more good movies left ! saw every and each of em ! even TV series has started .. PB ended ! nothing left !

guys say some !!! :(

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
i am exhausted ! no more good movies left ! saw every and each of em ! even TV series has started .. PB ended ! nothing left !

guys say some !!! :(

What!.... u cant be serious.....I think I can rate myself in one of the very very regular hollywood movie watcher for the past.......mmmm I'd say 10 years and I still feel so much quality content is left.......and to say I have started watching TV series in the last couple of years only.......I think my ever hunger for content would not fall short too soon,,,:D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
You Dont Mess With The Zohan
Hancock

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ajayritik

Technomancer
how to download movies??? P2p or torrent ? & the best softwares among this......
Very good question! Appreciate your braveness!

Please someone suggest me some nice movies which are worth it for BluRay or HD format. I'm trying to get these from my friend in US. Last time I asked I was suggested
Matrix Trilogy
Wanted.

Maybe some of you can add more.

Last edited:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Movie Name: The Illusionist
imdb: *www.imdb.com/title/tt0443543/
Language: English
Genre: Romance/Suspense

The best ending I have ever ever seen.. Must watch..
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Please someone suggest me some nice movies which are worth it for BluRay or HD format. I'm trying to get these from my friend in US. Last time I asked I was suggested
Matrix Trilogy
Wanted.

Maybe some of you can add more.
Wanted on Blu-Ray? It's not even out on DVD yet.:D

Anyway it's not worth getting even on DVD.An absolute garbage.Better get the ones I suggested earlier.

EDIT: Do you have a PS3 or a Blu-Ray player? :rolleyes:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
OMG I saw an Hindi movie and its called Halla Bol....it was nice. This is the first time I found a Bolly flick interesting :|

Top Bottom