Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

GameAddict

In the zone
Please recommend me some Asian horror movies.

13 Beloved (Thai)
Shutter
Help

^^yup ending was the worst but training was the best

Watched Haute Tension - OMFG this is one twisted movie, dont feel cheated after watching it. And please dont read spoilers, you will ruin the things. Some great songs too, albeit in French :p. But heck music is music and some great music is always in my rhythmbox on repeat.

High Tension in English. Yes, it has some surprises.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
HellRide - 2/10......WTF!

Phoonk - 1/10 (1 only for the little gul's and the grandma's acting)....WTF x2.

and I saw Matrix Reloaded for the 70th time :D.

@rahimveron:
Maybe i should start worshipping Americans of what they are doing in Middle East? I dont see any difference between the two :p
Never said that you should but you may if you are a satanist:D.
One difference I see is that the Nazis were led by a clever and mad orator with a bloodthirst.Americans are being led by a bumbling idiot and why they chose him a second time for president still confounds me.

BTW did anybody have trouble accessing the site past couple of days,it kept asking me to install some plugin but today it works just fine.
And hey has anybody watched "Running Scared" nice movie.

goobimama

 Macboy
Guys. Gotta watch Felon. Its like teh awesumness raised to the power of 16.22! Seriously. Really well done. Brilliant acting from Val Kilmer and Stephen Dorff.

@goobimam:
Its like teh awesumness raised to the power of 16.22! Seriously. Really well done.
IMHO it tried to be a good movie but in the end it sucked.Val Kilmer could have had a better role than just to die in the end,too tacky and a convenient ending,seems they just ran out of ideas.Now if he was some bad guy trying to pull in the hero deeper into prison hell and hero trying to hold on now that would have been interesting drama and what the heck was with the prison at most they showed shot of a room and an alley.
I guess Prison Break really raised the bar for every prison movie or serial in my eyes.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
:lol: I have been reading last 4-5 pages of this thread and it seems movies recommended by digitians should must have a "age of postor " included with the recommended movie : like

Your Age :
Movie u like :
Genre:
Why u liked it :

wat say guys...?

and yeah Kpowermania ...when u will be mature maybe @ age of 20-25 ..then only u will understand romantic movies..and I am completely amazed that kids are listening to metal @ dis age :eek: ..really surprising !

PS: T159 ..My girl and I was awesome movie...It made my eyes wet ...such a classic love story with such touching music....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
:lol: I have been reading last 4-5 pages of this thread and it seems movies recommended by digitians should must have a "age of postor " included with the recommended movie : like

Your Age :
Movie u like :
Genre:
Why u liked it :

wat say guys...?

and yeah Kpowermania ...when u will be mature maybe @ age of 20-25 ..then only u will understand romantic movies..and I am completely amazed that kids are listening to metal @ dis age :eek: ..really surprising !

PS: T159 ..My girl and I was awesome movie...It made my eyes wet ...such a classic love story with such touching music....

I played 3.8k songs in 3 months (deduct 1 month from this so 2 months) as per last.fm and no song is from any other genre than Metal/Hard Rock......no sh1t music here :|.

Watched "A Wednesday" .. Really a must watch .. Now wanna watch Righteous Kill .. No time yaar ..

A Wednesday is surely a must watch......surprisinlgy, I liked a Hindi movie :razz: ..I rate it around 8/10.

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Leave the kid alone, let him have his moments ;)

In The Valley Of Elah - Inspiring movie. A father comes to term with his second son's death after returning from IraQ. Tommy Lee Jones excels!

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
Hitboxx- Saw that movie 2 days ago, though my copy was called the valley of elah.
If anyone wants to see a hindi movie in english watch August Rush. It is so lame.

Top Bottom