I am the master of my Fate.
Update: A DLC is releasing next week

Metro: Last Light to get Faction Pack DLC next week

featuring 3 single-player missions & much more :mrgreen:

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
On boy this DLC business makes me crazy. First buy the game and then the damn DLCs. :evil:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so anyone tried the faction pack DLC ? How good are the 3 SP missions ?

Zangetsu

Started playing this game...awesome graphics & wiping gas mask is new

Q: any important collectibles to miss? do u guys listen to all conversations in the game?

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Started playing this game...awesome graphics & wiping gas mask is new

Q: any important collectibles to miss? do u guys listen to all conversations in the game?

Well yes I listen to all the conversations. I like RPG games so thats kinda habit in me. :D:D

Zangetsu

in chapter 4 Artyom follows the comrade through a large hall (where lots of Reich people are gathered & listening to speech) after some time the comrade fires a weapon & tells artyom to run...so, is there other scenario of not being detected & escaping :chinscratch:

Piyush

Lanaya
in chapter 4 Artyom follows the comrade through a large hall (where lots of Reich people are gathered & listening to speech) after some time the comrade fires a weapon & tells artyom to run...so, is there other scenario of not being detected & escaping :chinscratch:

No I think as there is only one linear way to complete the quest.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hmm...ok

which are the powerful weapons u guys used in this?

In this level or the game itself?
I mainly used the fully modded AK (with scope, silencer and all, didnt need any other sniper) and that 6 ammo capacity shotgun.
BTW, I actually completed the game with minimal killing as I wanted to get the good ending (which I got it in the end). And I watched the other ending in the youtube.

Knight2A4

In the zone
I do not thinking killing Enemies have to do any thing with bad ending ....
I think You should help/let them go who have surrender to get the good ending & all of them should be rightfully done. For example
Pulling the liver in the Nazis prison camp In the upper guard room to let go the Prisoner The green light shine over the cages, Letting go the Nazis solider who was picked by his fellow soldiers go & u find him crying in the freezer. Letting go to the Nazis Solider who surrenders When you caught him reading a book & letting go the Nazis guard who surrenders when you & friend (Forgot the name) :-D escape to a rail kart ... This is my second play thought Except these i have nailed almost all of them ...

Piyush

Lanaya
^^There are many missions in which no killing is required.
Knocking them out helps in that scenario