Metro: Last Light

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I beat the game recently and got the bad ending.I did watch the good ending as well on youtube and imo the bad ending fit the story better.The bad ending was imo the better ending and wrapped up things better and was more apt for the story arc of Artyom.At first i mistook the ending for the good one as it actually didn't feel like a bad ending at all.
Coming back to the game i encountered some issues with framerates and frame drops as even on normal quality settings with SSAA and Physx off i could only manage about 30 fps on average and dips into 20's and sometimes even 10's at 900p.
The game was very good and i thought it was bit short but maybe its just because i had played ME3 before this.The gameplay was satisfying but the story was not that great(maybe its because i didn't play 2033 but read about it in wiki),the graphics were beautiful especially the lighting. Overall a 7.5/10 for this game from me.

digit1191

In the zone
Coming back to the game i encountered some issues with framerates and frame drops as even on normal quality settings with SSAA and Physx off i could only manage about 30 fps on average and dips into 20's and sometimes even 10's at 900p.

They released a patch to fix the frame rate issues. After I patched my game, I was getting 45-60 in High settings

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Hmm ... no idea about the patch but will look for FPS improvement [ lag free gameplay ] once I start the faction pack DLC.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Looking forward to play Metro LL, just finished 2033, i must admit, that after a very very long time, i played a game which is altogether different....i was kind of tired with COD, MOH,, Battlefield like war games, even crysis 3 is just "Crysis"--> part 3 and just that. Metro 2033 has some USP like Russian VO and chars, Nazi posts and fights, tough to kill monsters and a critical scarcity of Bullets and the post-apo env is just mind boggling, also that game was serious knee bender for GPU, with all phyx effects and MSAA on i could see graphical effects so marvelous that it literally made me stand in points of the game doing nothing but enjoying the silence and the visuals... 10/10. Hope LL is just as brilliant...

Piyush

Lanaya
Looking forward to play Metro LL, just finished 2033, i must admit, that after a very very long time, i played a game which is altogether different....i was kind of tired with COD, MOH,, Battlefield like war games, even crysis 3 is just "Crysis"--> part 3 and just that. Metro 2033 has some USP like Russian VO and chars, Nazi posts and fights, tough to kill monsters and a critical scarcity of Bullets and the post-apo env is just mind boggling, also that game was serious knee bender for GPU, with all phyx effects and MSAA on i could see graphical effects so marvelous that it literally made me stand in points of the game doing nothing but enjoying the silence and the visuals... 10/10. Hope LL is just as brilliant...
If you liked this game so much, then you'll certainly like LL too. Also, if you like such type of games now, then S.T.A.L.K.E.R series is highly recommended ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

don't gets your hope high as LL is lot easier .. I played this on Hardcore and 2033 on normal but still I'm saying this ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bought it from Amazon along with the season pass.

Amazon.com: Metro Franchise Pack [Online Game Code]: Video Games

Top Bottom