Max Payne 3

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
This game also has a multiplayer..Which has bullet time..and Gangwars and more features..Sounds Interesting :D

Alok

Adventurer
Guys see system requirements here:>

HDD SPACE REQUIRED = 35 GB:shock:
what the..! Imagin GTA V size now.
Max Payne 3 for PC: New Screens and Details Including System Specs and Digital Pre-Order Info | Rockstar Games

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
35 gb? Hope they are kidding. Seems the new Max Payne will work with my ailing 9500Gt :D
yahoo!
Also if this much of 34 gig is downloaded Steam will probably go bankrupt hosting the game.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^Lol.
But as you may be knowing that Steam is already hosting hundred thousands of GBs os content.Another 35Gb wont matter much to them.
The real problem is going to be for Guys who have to download it!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
35GB footprint. Are they nuts. What textures are they storing. R*, has always been dumb a$$ for these things. And I hope they optimize it for multi core. 35GB is madness.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^i thINK there are going to be wide variety of environments and so high-res textures.+
I believe that we are going to get a VERY LONG Single Player.Long time since we have Played MAX PAYNE.

Still Ro@!.. always gives me shock with their Game Size.
It all started From GTA 1V with around 20GB.
I Finally Bought Hard Copy instead of Digital.
Was too large for my HDD.

And Now this.
BTW GTAIV came with 2 DUAL LAYER DVDS.

What about this one!
4 DUAL LAYER DVDS.!:shock:
How will they fit 4 Disc in Single Case:razz:

Confused_user

Journeyman
Guys you are missing a point from the system requirements.... 35 gb is not that much of a problem compared to the rest of it... Core i7 3960X, 16 GB ram, and gtx 680 to run on high? Looks like rockstar has completely gone nuts... God knows what will we need to run the game on ultra. Skynet, maybe?

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^i thINK there are going to be wide variety of environments and so high-res textures.+
I believe that we are going to get a VERY LONG Single Player.Long time since we have Played MAX PAYNE.

Still Ro@!.. always gives me shock with their Game Size.
It all started From GTA 1V with around 20GB.
I Finally Bought Hard Copy instead of Digital.
Was too large for my HDD.

And Now this.
BTW GTAIV came with 2 DUAL LAYER DVDS.

What about this one!
4 DUAL LAYER DVDS.!:shock:
How will they fit 4 Disc in Single Case:razz:

I still have the 6 CDs of UT2004, 4 is a smaller number. ;)

In case you are wondering, the discs came in paper covers inside the box.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^Lol.
:razz:
Good Idea.
Rockstar Dudes are you listening !!

I Think Rockstar has found new way of stopping PIRATEs from illegal Sharing and downloading of their Legendary Game Titles.
Make The Games Damn HUGE in size and most freebies lover will stay away from Downloading Gigantic Sized Files.
The Final Option Left Will Be The Disc Version ..!

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
well I am very surprised with the recommended config for this game. Looks like a gta 4 clone in optimisation department.

Top Bottom