Max Payne 3

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Er, Rockstar is denying that. They are saying PC version is being developed side by side with console versions.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Everyone says that. We'll find out the answer when its released. No point in fighting over this. :)

How youre Gonna Do this BTW? Other than reading about it online.
I mean Games cant be identified as ports just by Playing them?

Expect Every Capcom Title with sucking Controls and Gamepad optimised Interfaces.

Alok

Adventurer

Expect Every Capcom Title with sucking Controls and Gamepad optimised Interfaces.

right about capcom. Dmc sucks hard.

gameranand

Living to Play

Yeah by playing them of course. How do you know that GTA4 is a bad console port ? Simple because it dosen't give the performance as per the hardware you have. There are numerous examples of this.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Yeah by playing them of course. How do you know that GTA4 is a bad console port ? Simple because it dosen't give the performance as per the hardware you have. There are numerous examples of this.

Thats Not Always The Case.Technical Faults on PC version doesnt always point to it being a port.Many a times its poor optimisation code or Hardware glitches.

Check out Batman Arkham City For Example.DX 11 Issue.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guess what:- :clap2: :twisted:

Max Payne Mobile coming to iOS and Android

Max Payne Mobile will be available first on iOS, on April 12th. It will support the iPhone 3GS and later, iPod Touch 4, and all iterations of the iPad.

The Android release will follow two weeks later, on April 26th. Rockstar Games hasn't released a list of supported Android devices, but it should be similar to Grand Theft Auto 3.

As with Grand Theft Auto 3, the mobile version will offer the "full" experience found in the PC release, optimized for the mobile platforms. The updated release will include HD graphics, high-resolution textures, Social Club connectivity, and user-customizable controls.

Time to purchase something for Android. :toast: :high5: :hyper:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Skud thanks for the news :D It seems after GTA III this has gone same route :p
It wont work in my iPod but will definitely work in my Android :))

RON28

Cyborg Agent
here is the link which will blow off all pc gamers

Flipkart.com: Max Payne 3 game: Game: PC

Top Bottom