varunb

Working in an IT company
Mind you I am a soldier with that omni blade. Never ever even think to try that. LOL :lol::D

Abe soldier hoga apne ghar ka. When a krogan charges then the end result is a broken omni blade inside the enemy's ass. :nanananana:

Which class did you chose in the multiplayer ? Or have you even tried it ? I chose the Engineer class in the multiplayer demo & is way better than my previous Sentinel class in the multiplayer. I have yet to try vanguard.

gameranand

Living to Play
As you can see from my signature that I am not having a net connection nowadays. But when I do get that I'll try that for sure.

revolt

Banned
Again your opinion. If you wanna discuss about texture vs compression or high vs low demands then I suggest you make separate topic chum. I have apprehensions about the ME3 size which will only get solved once the game releases.
:rolleyes:
But you on the other hand is trying to impose by introducing your handbook of facts about compression vs texture. I am not interested in your facts.

:confused:

I think only people of certain niche would understand what you are trying to say.
Btw i do not remember anything Imposing upon you.

You want my opinion then let me give you my opinion which i had already posted in this thread
some pages back.For me mass effect is the worst rpg I have played till date dosent suites my taste at all.Stupid alley shooting and nothing at all.Story and leveling up is only good rest worst.I do not care how many fans this game has or how many has pre ordered it.I even dont care if it has low textures.For me i just want to play it because i have played the other two due to a stupid fan of this game who suggested me to play it and waste my time.I have to finish this game because i have played its predecessors thats it.I dont care even if it looks like morrowwind or fallout 2.

revolt

Banned
^so you gonna play this for story? Why not read plot on wiki and skip it;-)
Other guys please dont get me wrong but that dude totally made my mood sour.

Anyways for your query nope i can bear this torment too.As i had with the other two titles.:mrgreen: I hope here the story will end.:D

varunb

Working in an IT company
I think only people of certain niche would understand what you are trying to say.
Btw i do not remember anything Imposing upon you.

Are you really this delusional ? You can see for yourself what you have been trying to do. Convince me into listening into your argument about compression vs filesize etc etc etc which will lead us into nowhere.

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
^^ you are not alone who thinks...by this time several would be betting on same words as yours.

I didnt know you speak for several. Kiddow the Crysis 2, MW, Bf3 section is not here. You keep forgetting :mrgreen:

Both of you. This won't get us anywhere. All I said was that I was apprehensive about the filesize of the entire game & the visual quality. A high res texture pack just like in the case of DA2 should be made available bcos ME2 had low res tex problem. Its just an opinion. Nothing hard to digest & I am not emphasizing anything. Starting a compression vs texture vs filesize or some irrelevant MW, BF3, Crysis 2 discussion was totally pointless in this scenario. We can only wait for the game to release & see for ourselves. Is this too difficult for both of you to comprehend ?? I think not.

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
Alright guys here's the very first review:

Mass Effect 3's main quest lasts between 15-20 hours, rounding out to at least 40 hours if you finish all the sidequests. The game contains roughly 90 minutes of cutscenes.

Game builds on Mass Effect 2's strengths, takes a few cues from Mass Effect 1, and is thus the most compelling Mass Effect yet. It does, however, find fault with the balancing, AI, certain turret sections and overall level design.

Mass Effect 3's ending is said to be "definitive", though there's an "interesting sequence" after the credits. We're sure it's got nothing to do with Mass Effect 4.

No loose ends or cliffhangers, the game is truly an appropriate end to the trilogy with a very intense and touching finale.

-More than 100 scenes, conversations and/or events change depending on our choices after importing a save-game from ME2- from something small like someone thanking us for completing a mission to bigger repercussions which would be to spoilerous to write down- you are definitely going to feel the consequences, and not always like them

tkin

Back to school!!
Alright guys here's the very first review:

Mass Effect 3's main quest lasts between 15-20 hours, rounding out to at least 40 hours if you finish all the sidequests. The game contains roughly 90 minutes of cutscenes.

Game builds on Mass Effect 2's strengths, takes a few cues from Mass Effect 1, and is thus the most compelling Mass Effect yet. It does, however, find fault with the balancing, AI, certain turret sections and overall level design.

Mass Effect 3's ending is said to be "definitive", though there's an "interesting sequence" after the credits. We're sure it's got nothing to do with Mass Effect 4.

No loose ends or cliffhangers, the game is truly an appropriate end to the trilogy with a very intense and touching finale.

-More than 100 scenes, conversations and/or events change depending on our choices after importing a save-game from ME2- from something small like someone thanking us for completing a mission to bigger repercussions which would be to spoilerous to write down- you are definitely going to feel the consequences, and not always like them
Can't wait any more, what about te bunch of idiots chasing ME3 copies down the American soil? Anyone of them got any?

Alok

Adventurer
Can't wait any more, what about te bunch of idiots chasing ME3 copies down the American soil? Anyone of them got any?

i posted about 2, a page back.

One of them got stuck on 150 ft tree. They used many trick like slingshots.....

2nd : landed successfully and captured.:-D

Here is more info.
Mass Effect 3 Space Disc Lands in Earth Tree

Alok

Adventurer
Developer claim PC as a pirate plateform but now the Xbox 360 version got leaked on torrents before release.
Just for news purpose, i don't encourage piracy here.

Top Bottom