tkin

Back to school!!
Developer claim PC as a pirate plateform but now the Xbox 360 version got leaked on torrents before release.
Just for news purpose, i don't encourage piracy here.
PC piracy screamers and console noobs are saying,
*listverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/xenu-pam-1-tm.jpg?w=500&h=369

anikahead2010

Broken In
Should i pre order mass effect 3 from flip kart or wait and get it from a nearby digital/electronics store?Will every copy have a online pass and dlc?
plz help and thanks. :)

digitaltab

In the zone
Should i pre order mass effect 3 from flip kart or wait and get it from a nearby digital/electronics store?Will every copy have a online pass and dlc?
plz help and thanks. :)

i have pre ordered from flipkart, and you should pre-order it too if want to buy, do hurry if you want to get the free dlc because its only available on pre-order, and the offer will be closed 24 hours prior to release date....

gameranand

Living to Play
Pre order the digital deluxe version from origin or the collector's edition. That way you'll get more. :)

anikahead2010

Broken In
i have pre ordered from flipkart, and you should pre-order it too if want to buy, do hurry if you want to get the free dlc because its only available on pre-order, and the offer will be closed 24 hours prior to release date....

cool.

Pre order the digital deluxe version from origin or the collector's edition. That way you'll get more. :)

Will try origin,but i still think it's better to get from flip kart.

Thanks to you both and enjoy. :razz:

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Mass Effect Series Recap

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]b_EXbtb_FyU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]J27zdSFxZ28[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]taraGC40m4U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jgU3Ow63kV0[/YOUTUBE]

gameranand

Living to Play
I guess new players to this game will need it.

cool.
Will try origin,but i still think it's better to get from flip kart.
Thanks to you both and enjoy. :razz:

Actually I prefer soft copy so that I can download game anytime, anywhere.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ashley Williams, should be renamed as Ashley The Duckface. I can't believe that I stayed loyal for that train wreck.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
no Ashley's look was changed so that she fits the 'spectre' thing or may be to rival Miranda's curves.greedy EA/bioware needs perverts to buy the game too.....

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Started the game by importing my perfect save games from ME2. On level 30 out of 60 with 20 skill points to spend.

Now it's time for some Reaper a**-kicking. :D

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Started the game by importing my perfect save games from ME2. On level 30 out of 60 with 20 skill points to spend.

Now it's time for some Reaper a**-kicking. :D
DUDE,CONTROL ur exitement. u get to kick reaper ass mid-game and late game. right now ur saving ur shep's a** from reaper cronies(husks,brutes and a bunch of cerberus troopers)

quan chi

mortal kombat
no Ashley's look was changed so that she fits the 'spectre' thing or may be to rival Miranda's curves.greedy EA/bioware needs perverts to buy the game too.....

yeah buddy you are right same with the god of war series the sex scenes were completely unnecessary.

These days sex sells.To be honest perverts are on both sides.:Dthe one who makes and the one who buys it.Btw sellers are also known by another name.:wink:

axes2t2

I am a cat

she has just let her hair down,,,,you are talking as if she is in bikini wear.

mitraark

Decrepit
Game looks dumb down :( The movie scenes are painfully cliched, can't be skipped :|

Sujeet

Undead!!!
No noticeable visual upgrade. same as ME2.Though panorma and earth landscapes vivid colour palette looks immersive during game's epic moments.

gameranand

Living to Play
Character animation is better than ME2. Also minor graphical upgrade. Yes no big changes for sure.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
The game is more sentimental now. Shepard is literally feeling the burden of a whole galaxy now. In previous games he shrugged off it, but now it's too much.
I like how they emphasized on that boy's death, and made it into nightmare.