digitaltab

In the zone
going to get it in next few hours, just tracked down my shipment info, flipkart delivery is on his way....

EDIT: 12:46 pm , got it, the PC version, standard edition.... will post the dvd pics this evening and other reviews soon...

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
FROM ASHES DLC new prothean squad member:):)
Choose Language | BioWare Social Network
wait, go here The Prothean - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, walkthroughs and more
NO THAT THING IS AN ALBINO COLLECTOR!!! WITH A MOUTH???? protheans are supposed to be bald guys with tentacles for fingers,toes and beards

abhidev

Human Spambot
Has anybody started playing this game...I have not played any of the parts...planning to try out Mass effect 2...is it worth playing??

gameranand

Living to Play
Has anybody started playing this game...I have not played any of the parts...planning to try out Mass effect 2...is it worth playing??

Yes its more than worth playing. But my suggestion would be to start from ME1 which is also a pretty damn good game.

digitaltab

In the zone
Yes its more than worth playing. But my suggestion would be to start from ME1 which is also a pretty damn good game.

+1, i am playing mass effect 1, just started from beginning, although played them both but want a paragon profile, last i played was completely renegade:mrgreen:

*i42.tinypic.com/jttabp.jpg

*i42.tinypic.com/2ugyk39.jpg

*i43.tinypic.com/34heujn.jpg

*i43.tinypic.com/15odr2u.jpg

*i43.tinypic.com/33xa7ls.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anybody here played the game? How is it? I have no experience of the series.

BTW, it has been bombarded in Metacritic by the users:-

Mass Effect 3 for PC Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

User score is in sharp contrast with the Reviewers' score. Looks like the game's dimensions change once your own money is involved. :neutral:

saswat23

Human Spambot
For all the Mass Effect fans out there, this is what i have got for you :-D :
Mass effect : Buy in India @ Flipkart.com

'Loot Karoge' ya 'Loot Jayoge'!! :D

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
*a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/051/Purple/66/d4/26/mzi.esztuhqc.png

Atleast 1.5k markup on all items, in usa the special items cost same or very little extra compared to standard items, but here they are charging 25% extra easy, fu flipkart.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I don't care about special game edition goodies. Vanilla version is good enough for me. :D

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i havent played a single game in series seems its just like halo isnt it?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Anybody here played the game? How is it? I have no experience of the series.

BTW, it has been bombarded in Metacritic by the users:-

Mass Effect 3 for PC Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

User score is in sharp contrast with the Reviewers' score. Looks like the game's dimensions change once your own money is involved. :neutral:

It's EA milking another franchise.

i havent played a single game in series seems its just like halo isnt it?

No, it's better than Halo.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The low user score is because of the way EA handled From Ashes DLC.

And, yet another example that shows the trustworthiness of metacritic's user score.

Krow

Crowman
EA, thanks for the beautiful game. No thanks for imposing Origin and then milking your most productive cow to the point that the milk leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Metacritic has said it has removed rule breaking Mass Effect 3 user reviews. | Thumb Culture

The user score is still a pathetic 3.0 at the time of posting.

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh man. Just read some metacritic reviews. Seems like they just want to rip off Bioware.

GamerKP

Broken In
I am playing it in 3d vision surraound.looks really awesome with 3d vision 2 glasses.perhaps this was my pc.grr....
I doubt anybody have 3d vision surraound in india >.<
anyway,this version is N7 COLLECTOR EDITION,i am playing for 2 days but its not finishing.damn it....but i am not getting bored also.:D
i dont want to say much to decrese your suspense level.just a sad news that thane krios was too old and died.will play that part again later if theres a way to keep him alive.
its a must play game friends.please hurry to compete with the world.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Metacritic always sucks, never read those reviews, I always played a game to find out if it rocks.

Eg: Syndicate, need I say more?