vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This might sound crazy, but to this day.. I haven't seen any of the Mass Effect 3 trailers or gameplay videos except the announcement trailer. Even that, I only watched once. :p

SuperSid

Right off the assembly line
The war assets for Mass Effect 3 have been revealed from the coalesce files. This includes variables from ME 1 and 2.

Spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.Some of them are pretty interesting.

TU292305.txt

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well one thing's for sure. EA ORIGIN sux balls !! I thought it was bearable when I faced the infamous file deletion bug but this is the limit now. Apparently, I cant preorder the Digital Deluxe edition with any credit card, with any account, no matter what I do. The EA forums are swarming with the same Payment authorisation Failed issue I am encountering. The other bad thing is that the PC Collector's edition will not be available at flipkart, intencity, nextworld, etc. So I am either stuck with buying deluxe key online or with the standard edition which I dont want. **** YOU EA !

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
, I cant preorder the Digital Deluxe edition with any credit card, with any account, no matter what I d

strange, I did 2 pre-orders on my ICICI Credit card. (did about a week ago. PS: if you want to play some MP, add me - sathyabhat on origin)

varunb

Working in an IT company
I dunno WTF is wrong. I had used a Kotak virtual credit card back in October to buy BF3 Ltd edition & before that I had used my HDFC credit card to buy Crysis 2 Ltd edition. Now both of them are failing.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well one thing's for sure. EA ORIGIN sux balls !! I thought it was bearable when I faced the infamous file deletion bug but this is the limit now. Apparently, I cant preorder the Digital Deluxe edition with any credit card, with any account, no matter what I do. The EA forums are swarming with the same Payment authorisation Failed issue I am encountering. The other bad thing is that the PC Collector's edition will not be available at flipkart, intencity, nextworld, etc. So I am either stuck with buying deluxe key online or with the standard edition which I dont want. **** YOU EA !
The day those idiots left steam is the day origin was doomed :-x

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well finally I am able to buy the deluxe edition but there's a catch:

If you ever face the payment authorisation failed issue, then create a new acount but do not even think of using all those cards that you used for your previous account. Infact do not even use a fresh credit card for that defective account. Apparently EA (or shitty Digital River which handles payments for EA) flags those accounts as well as the associated credit cards with it as RISK, etc etc. So if you use any of those credit cards in a fresh Origin account then that account will get flagged bcos of those cards & become worthless.

SOLUTION: Use a new card or generate a virtual credit card & use that to purchase the game from your newly created EA origin account.

So my new ID: AVCMAN

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Only if you can wait & are not interested in Deluxe or Collector's editions. If not then start looking for jugaads like I did.
Why not, its being sold in next world afaik. Release date is same as world wide, isn't it?

varunb

Working in an IT company
Indian release date according to Origin store is March 6. I dunno when you guys will start receiving the dvds considering their late arrivals usually.

Alok

Adventurer
just saw 2 pics on Facebook.

Pic1: one of balloon with mass effect3 se got stuck on 150 ft tree:)

pic2: fans already tracked second balloon and (about 15) are waiting for landing.:-D

Top Bottom