GTX OC

Right off the assembly line
My initial impression with the co-op
Very easy and fast match making system . There are 2 maps for you to play with 3 other players . You either have to survive a wave of enemy or are tasked with hacking terminals or killing specific targets in a limited time . The co-op forces people to work together . Very nice , can't wait to get my hands on the game after my exams are over :reading:

axes2t2

I am a cat
The multiplayer is a nice change from that crap Call of Duty (except Cod4 :D)

When you first start you get a free unlock pack which includes weapon's,weapon mods, equipment and character unlocks.The packs are recruit and veteran.Recruit pack unlocks basic stuff while Veteran unlocks advanced stuff.You can earn credits by playing matches.If you are lucky you will get a Krogan soldier :shock: or a Human Vanguard which I think are very powerful player classes.But to my bad luck I still haven't received the Krogan soldier which I so want but I did get a Drell Vanguard.

Gameplay is slightly difficult if you are a first time player since the hud menu system is a lot different than the regular multiplayers.The player levelling up is same as in the single player where you get points as you gain a level and upgrade your skills.

Basically in the demo you able to quick search for a match.You have to play with 3 other players.Once the match starts you are bombarded with waves of enemies as you defend a objective like hack an enemy intel or wait for the evacuation team.The difficulty is divided into Bronze,Silver and Gold.

Teamwork is important.All the players cannot go Rambo or camp in a place.Me,I am playing mostly as a Human solider with a sniper.Good that my Call of Duty experience is making my game easy for me :p

And finally some of my gameplay
[YOUTUBE]3rN4RbsLEo4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
If anybody is interested in playing the coop then let me know. Its better to play at reasonable ping with each other rather than at higher pings. I will be buying the full version too.

My origin ID is: AVCMAN

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
*i.imgur.com/9Gzbx.jpg

How do you change origin id ?

*gyazo.com/c757c99799c1bc3138916ad5ae2afce4.png?1329661382

:-x

varunb

Working in an IT company
Mass Effect 3' copies to be launched into space, land before release date

Take a look at this guys:

If there's one thing Mass Effect series fans want more than to play through the conclusion of the epic adventure game franchise, it's to play it early. EA is giving them that chance by launching the first copies of Mass Effect 3 in a very literal way — into space! Weather balloons will carry advance copies of the game up and away from Earth, before releasing them back down with attached GPS devices to track their planetary coordinates. New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Berlin, London, and Paris will be the cities targeted for landing, and you should be able to see where your nearest ME3 has arrived by checking out the Mass Effect website. Bioware is humorously referring to these space-raiding discs as the game's "Space Edition." The more conventional version will be available to buy in stores on March 6th, for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Had this happened in India, there would have been a stampede at the locations where the game would land & gamers would be lying on the ground like as if the reapers did attack the earth in reality

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Re: Mass Effect 3' copies to be launched into space, land before release date

Take a look at this guys:

Had this happened in India, there would have been a stampede at the locations where the game would land & gamers would be lying on the ground like as if the reapers did attack the earth in reality

Wow awesome thanks for the info!!!

Top Bottom