varunb

Working in an IT company
Alright I tried the multiplayer demo & it was great. The multiplayer is more like horde mode. Wave after wave of enemies will come & you have to survive. The best part is that you gain experience & credits which help you unlock more abilities & points to distribute. The leveling up is like that in battlefield. I dont think anybody will dislike this. :clap2:

Last edited:

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
A piece of Disappointment : PC version won't support Game Controllers.:-(
SOURCE

Yes that's the main reason for me to download the demo too, just to check that. Now I'm just gona stick with Xbox version, all my previous saves are in the Xbox also. The game(mass effect) was actually ment(designed) for consoles and to play with gamepads. I just wanted to enjoy it with better graphics but unfortunately there isn't any noticeable difference as its an old engine and Xbox or ps3 can handel it verry well. Xbox demo is also as good as pc ver. So enjoy it on yor big screen.:wink:

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well its actually a good thing. RPGs on PC are not meant to be played with controller. Why would you limit yourself with controller when you have KB & Mouse. :)

Well this game should support gamepad & I say this because of a personal experience. I & my friend used to play ME2 on his LED Tv by hooking up his laptop. We had a wireless 360 controller so that we could sit back & enjoy but as everybody knows that the gamepad support is missing. So eventually I had to resort to Xpadder.

Now do you understand why gamepad support should be implemented for this game ?

varunb

Working in an IT company
why on earth would u play RPG with controller??

Did you even read what I said ? Have you ever played a game on an HDTV ? :duh2: Or is it something you dont want to comprehend ? ME3 is not a RPG. Its a third person shooter having RPG elements. So that doesnt makes this game an RPG. Its completely playable with a controller. Are you telling me that all those guys are playing this game on 360 or PS3 fools ????? I suggest you use a controller to play ME2 & then say.

Look the point of the discussion is that whether you want PC version to support controller & not why I should not play with a controller because you consider it wrong to use a controller for this game.

Its pointless to argue about it because Bioware is not going to support controller for the PC version.

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Well its actually a good thing. RPGs on PC are not meant to be played with controller. Why would you limit yourself with controller when you have KB & Mouse. :)

i don't use controller for Da O , Witcher, Oblivion. BUT for this game it was a requirement , my personal exp. Its a modern game and they should provide as much option.

varunb

Working in an IT company
i don't use controller for Da O , Witcher, Oblivion. BUT for this game it was a requirement , my personal exp. Its a modern game and they should provide as much option.

Even I wont be using the controller for this game but if I do feel like playing this game on a HDTV then I can play comfortably using a controller. Xpadder worked but it was being buggy sometimes.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Lack of controller support is not surprising. In fact, it is expected. No BioWare game on PC supports a controller. From Original Masseffect to DA2.

revolt

Banned
For me mass effect is boring I don’t know what people found in these games.Just to understand wtf is this game about I completed both the games.Found none interesting.

tkin

Back to school!!
For me mass effect is boring I don’t know what people found in these games.Just to understand wtf is this game about I completed both the games.Found none interesting.
Mass effect 1 was boring, 2 is not, try it :wink:

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
That's the difference between pc and console, same game that scores 9+ in console mostly doesn't get same on pc platform or vice-versa. It's just like complaining that metal gear isn't very fun on pc or cs isnt very fun in xbox or ps. For controller and kb I think it's upto your taste, both have their pros and cons. But still in mass effect I would preffer Xbox and ps3 heads-up display and controller for fast power and team action switch. It's a never ending war between console users and keyboard fighters. So if you like controller or kb just play with it because no one can convince you play to with weapon of his/her choice. Just enjoy the game. End of story.

gameranand

Living to Play
Lack of controller is not necessary but it would have been a addition to the game. Although I previously posted its a good thing but still it wouldn't hurt gamers at all. Even witcher 2 had controller support. But as vamsi said Bioware don't provide controller support for pc.

Top Bottom