Introduce yourselves

Alan.Wake

Right off the assembly line
My name is Alan Wake, I’m a writer.

I’ve always had a vivid imagination but this dream unsettled me, it was wild and dark and weird, even by my standards. So yes, it began with a dream.

I need to get to a certain light house quickly.

suresh123

I am new on this website and what i found on this is that its a very interesting site and has very interesting things to know about.I am very happy to be a part of this site and I am here to share my views.Hope you all will appreciate me.

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek

I’ve always had a vivid imagination but this dream unsettled me, it was wild and dark and weird, even by my standards. So yes, it began with a dream.

I am new on this website and what i found on this is that its a very interesting site and has very interesting things to know about.I am very happy to be a part of this site and I am here to share my views.Hope you all will appreciate me.

Welcome to TDF!!! Enjoy your stay here. :)

koolent

Youngling
Well brothers.. This place is a whole lot of fun..

Have fun and make friends and you will automatically learn a lot more about tech than ever before..

tkin

Back to school!!

Hurry along, before digit zombies come to get you, raaahhhh.

Theodre

In the zone
Hi friends,

My name is nikinfour (Nikhil Prabhakar)... Am a newbie in the forum (yes it took two months to post in this forum:mrgreen:) ... And am a big fan of diGiT who lost my way to Thinkdigit forum:razz:

rahulbasu

Broken In
Hi,

I'm a noob who, unfortunately, has a bunch of 5 year old PCs to manage. Looking forward to interacting on this forum.

Rahul

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

korn72

Hey All !

Just saw this forum when i was trying to acquire my new pair of headphones. Its just great !!

Apparently, I am Right Off the Assembly Line !! :D

Well, by profession I am a Storage Engineer ( studied engineering with Electronics as my Major ) with about 7 years of work Ex. settled in Bangalore. I love technology and closely follow the latest, the smallest, the fastest and the other -ests in the field of Electronics

I have been obsessed with Cellphones and Headphones for quite sometime now and dont even rememeber the number of cellphones I've used. ( Thanks to my dealer in Hyderabad ;) )

Lookin forward to learn and share with you guys !

Cheers !

KoRn

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Hi, I am Commander Shawnzer and this is my favourite thread on the citadel
(if u find the name too long just type shawnzer)

mayurthemad

Broken In
Hello everyone :lol: I am mayurthemad and new to this forum. I want to learn about technology as much as possible.