Introduce yourselves

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hello friends,

I would like to introducing to this forum, myself Rayford Kinney. I am a regular reader to this forum. I found this forum very informative and interesting and gain more knowledge to this forum. Hope if anybody friends are suggest me and cooperate about this topics. Thank you to accepting me as a member of to this community.

Best regards,
Rayford

Welcome to TDF.

Don't forget to read the Rules. Enjoy your stay :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Niilesh

Padawan
Re: New member introduction!!

Hello friends,

I would like to introducing to this forum, myself Rayford Kinney. I am a regular reader to this forum. I found this forum very informative and interesting and gain more knowledge to this forum. Hope if anybody friends are suggest me and cooperate about this topics. Thank you to accepting me as a member of to this community.

Best regards,
Rayford

Welcome to TDF
BTW what does this line mean? :)
Hope if anybody friends are suggest me and cooperate about this topics

K

KennyDalglish

Hi everyone,

Meet me, I am a new member introduce to this community. I have more interest in Kenny Dalglish . I am very much excited to take part of discussion. Hope if anybody friends are suggest me and cooperate about this topics. thank you to accepting me as a member of to this community.

Thanks in advance
Kenny Dalglish

Sarath

iDota
Re: Introduction New Member Here !!

Wrong section. Moving it.

Read the rules and enjoy your stay here. :)

ybtechie

Right off the assembly line
Hi! im ybtechie, almost at the end of 3rd year Comp Sci Engg! i have been reading digit for quite a few yrs now, till engg took up all my time! im here for my random doubts that nobody seems 2 be able to answer!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi,I am Swapnil.I finished BCA,now have to join a college for MCA.I love programming(still learning) and soccer,but i like Street soccer more.

MohsinMan99

RPG Overlord
Hello everyone. This is MM99, returning after nearly an year. The newest issue of digit and my ever increasing hunger for tech are the reasons for taking this decision.

Top Bottom