Introduce yourselves

Krow

Crowman
Hi everybody.
This is Palash Das from Malda, Westbengal.
I love Movies,music, electronic gadgets.
Recently i bought Asus z68v pro with i5-2500k :mrgreen:.
Once i was a Gamer. But my physical condition is not so good for gaming.(suffering from AS) :cry:

TDF helped many times before. Now i am member of it :)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankylosing_spondylitis Is it this one?

Enjoy your stay here. :)

sekhar.mld

Broken In
My nick name is palash and my school name is Chandrasekhar. That is why my username is sekhar.mld
I would love if someone address me as sekhar.
done with my name :oops:

@Krow: yes, you have the right link for AS.

stefani88

Right off the assembly line
hi all

Hi
My name is Shirley Sandra
I am 18 yrs old
Student
Love to watch movies
Have some big dreams in mind.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hello stefani88. :) Welcome to the forum.
Don't mind d3p. He's a little blunt sometimes! :D

GTX OC

Right off the assembly line
Ahoy there everyone . My name is Shreyan . Avid gamer(not so much now as my exams are approaching :-x) and tech enthusiast .

patrick4

Chief
hi all.. i am about a month old to this forums and i just stumbled upon this thread :)

by passion i am a gamer and by profession i am a graphics design consultant. i was deep in the gaming scene about 5 years back (CS, DoTA, W3 TFT) until an intervention from my near and dear ones persuaded me to take a different path..

still, old habbits die hard.. and what i really want to do over the next 8 to 10 years is to give back to the gaming community..

I got thru middle and high school doing just the bare minimum.. really freaking minimum (== 35%) :mrgreen::mrgreen:.. yet with a whole lot of conviction i managed to do something useful. Completed BA (psychology major), then MBA (HR, human behavior) and now pursuing my doctorate (digital psych, gaming psych and 2 more undecided papers)

Work and research keeps me occupied all week and during weekends i kick back and play PC games.. waiting for some really good mmorpg to put my grey matter to work :)

I go by many names.. Moksha, Stan, noobie, axil, necroLorD, DrAke, Cani, Patrick, Rakesh and a whole lot more.. stay in bangalore.. 24 laps round the sun.

Last edited:

koolent

Youngling
Hi.. Its Kush Mishra I am here for a really long time but stasrted to use TDF about a month ago.. It feels great :)..