techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Might be asking a dumb question....
but how will I figure out my usage??

Plan : BSNL 750UL
Speed: 1 MBPS till 8 GB and 512 KBPS after 8 GB
IP: Starts with 117.........

Please help me to figure out my usage.

If you have the BSNL SELFCARE Account then log into it and check your monthly bandwidth usage.

Else if you are using a router, simply enable TRAFFIC MONITOR - it will record all your UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD sizes.

Shankar9822

Broken In
If you have the BSNL SELFCARE Account then log into it and check your monthly bandwidth usage.

Else if you are using a router, simply enable TRAFFIC MONITOR - it will record all your UPLOAD and DOWNLOAD sizes.

I do not have any User ID for the BSNL Selfcare portal.....
Where can I get one?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
For North Region the website is selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in. But I don't have an idea about South region. I guess it should be selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in...not sure...if u find a website simply register on it. Your account will be activated within 2-3 working days.
If you don't find anything suitable then do as said by @montsa007, coz that's the best solution with bsnl ppl. :p

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Now there giving me :D.It seems Airtel has updated FUP for everyone i guess cause that guy is getting 75 gigs for 850.

Shankar9822

Broken In
I tried calling the Customer care to get my Portal ID but..........
had to call up almost 15 times but I never got connected....
will try it out today again

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
I tried calling the Customer care to get my Portal ID but..........
had to call up almost 15 times but I never got connected....
will try it out today again

That will remain a problem.
The BSNL website says the people from Bengaluru can access the portal after 23/4/2012.

You can visit the SELFCARE page and register your self there. This will ask common details (name, no., CUSTOMER ID,email etc.) during registration. After registration most likely the BSNL guy should call you..

Shankar9822

Broken In
That will remain a problem.
The BSNL website says the people from Bengaluru can access the portal after 23/4/2012.

You can visit the SELFCARE page and register your self there. This will ask common details (name, no., CUSTOMER ID,email etc.) during registration. After registration most likely the BSNL guy should call you..

Yeah! registered for the Self Care Portal and waiting for the authentication....
Thanks for the help!

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Earlier consumption was about 15-20 GB.

Now, I've entered 12th & cut down my internet hours to a large extent. Got a limited plan.

60,000 MB @ Rs. 3000
Plan to use it for about a year.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Yipee GOT Airtel 3g unlimited plan for 1 month only for these holidays @rs 2000/month yesterday its giving 3-3.6 mbps constantly.Can stream 1080p without buffering.Now downloading a lot....:)

Top Bottom