How much bandwidth do you use per month with plan

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
ISP: BSNL
Plan: 750UL
Download: 80GB
Upload: 5GB

woooooooottttt! :twisted:
I am eyeing this plan, but not sure if this is a good idea [BSNL sucks, acc to *everyone*]. Sify Broadband is also available in my area (Garia, Kolkata-700084, to be exact). :cry:
Which provider should i opt for buddy??

Tenida

Gadget Freak
woooooooottttt! :twisted:
I am eyeing this plan, but not sure if this is a good idea [BSNL sucks, acc to *everyone*]. Sify Broadband is also available in my area (Garia, Kolkata-700084, to be exact). :cry:
Which provider should i opt for buddy??

First of all, I'm getting 1MB speed even after finishing the 6GB limit of 750UL plan. Second, in my area (Kasba) BSNL broadband is the most trusted.Even if it gets problem, lines man fixed within 2-3 hours :evil: Shocked?? Yes its true!! As Broadband exchange control room is almost near to my house. So the service is like bullet speed.
So, I will suggest you to go for BSNL instead of Sify for this awesome service.Tkin also lives in garia and uses BSNL line.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I wish airtel could provide 512 after crossing My FUP.
Maybe they wont cos they have to sell there SpeedBytes and SOD ;)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
First of all, I'm getting 1MB speed even after finishing the 6GB limit of 750UL plan. Second, in my area (Kasba) BSNL broadband is the most trusted.Even if it gets problem, lines man fixed within 2-3 hours :evil: Shocked?? Yes its true!! As Broadband exchange control room is almost near to my house. So the service is like bullet speed.
So, I will suggest you to go for BSNL instead of Sify for this awesome service.Tkin also lives in garia and uses BSNL line.

Too bad EVDO doesn't work in Kasba. The only place where I have experienced this. :(

Top Bottom