High zoom Bridge camera

sujoyp

Grand Master
Maybe that price is mrp and u may get it around 24k..hx100v was also around 23k at start definitely not 21k

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Maybe that price is mrp and u may get it around 24k..hx100v was also around 23k at start definitely not 21k

Sony's HX100V market price is still 22k (MRP 23k)
20.8k is only is with coupon code at the specific website.
There is not much difference in market price and MRP in case of brand like sony and apple. Sony shops gives 3-4% discount generally, like hx100v of 22k right now.
That means HX200V would cost minimum about 26.8k :hyper: approx 6k more than my deal.

BTW Did you read that review?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Nope ..didnt read the review yet...yesterday it didnt open on my mobile...maybe coz of too much data... I think u guys can wait for it to come down to 24k ...

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Nope ..didnt read the review yet...yesterday it didnt open on my mobile...maybe coz of too much data... I think u guys can wait for it to come down to 24k ...

No, I can't wait much, its almost 2 months for me.
About HX200V people's comments there and in dpreview section many of them are negative.
Also I see The image comes very noisy when you zoom it, it looks camera stretch to 18MP when saving it.

Last edited:

valueplusretail

Right off the assembly line
For the bridge cameras, there are number of products which can grab the attention of users like: Nikon Coolpix P510, Sony Cyber shot HX100v, Panasonic Lumix FZ150, and Canon Power Shot SX40 HS.
Among them Sony HX100v is best that comes with built in GPS.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
For the bridge cameras, there are number of products which can grab the attention of users like: Nikon Coolpix P510, Sony Cyber shot HX100v, Panasonic Lumix FZ150, and Canon Power Shot SX40 HS.
Among them Sony HX100v is best that comes with built in GPS.

Right now prices are:
Canon SX40 HS ₹ 20,800
Sony HX100V of ₹ 20,800
Lumix FZ150 for ₹ 21,100 22,999
Nikon P510 for ₹ 21,730

Why is HX100V better than Lumix FZ150?

Last edited:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
i have sony HX100V. Although i have almost nil knowledge regarding camera's tech still i can say it is big bang for money. Previously i used Point and shoot camera from KODAK. So it is a great jump for me. i have given pics snapped by hx100v in LATEST PURCHASE section at page 474. Please see that and i think it will help u in understanding the quality.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
i have sony HX100V. Although i have almost nil knowledge regarding camera's tech still i can say it is big bang for money. Previously i used Point and shoot camera from KODAK. So it is a great jump for me. i have given pics snapped by hx100v in LATEST PURCHASE section at page 474. Please see that and i think it will help u in understanding the quality.

link please..

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Avi,
Except that CPU and cooler shot, everything else are neat and clean shot. Nice product photography :) ;)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
see this

*i.imgur.com/MH1Ojl.jpg

konarak photo . Light source is of the temple only. Shadows indicate that the light is far away and the hence the intensity is low. All Other night photos are taken with flash on.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
see this

*i.imgur.com/MH1Ojl.jpg

konarak photo . Light source is of the temple only. Shadows indicate that the light is far away and the hence the intensity is low. All Other night photos are taken with flash on.

This looks fine as it is not taken with the help of flash. :razz:

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
these are the old crappy CCD sensor cameras so there is no low light expectation from a CCD sesnor.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Which is the cheapest, yet reliable place to buy sony cyber-shot camera in New Delhi?

pinakel

Right off the assembly line
fuji finepix hs 20 exr. just buy some good quality tele converter & get your zoom as much as you want.

Top Bottom