High zoom Bridge camera

Davidmayer

Right off the assembly line
If you are looking for a high Zoom camera then you should go through Canon,I think it is a great brand.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
P510 reviews aren't that good.
It's either FZ150 or HX100V
Ebay offers FZ150 @22k and HX100V @20k. Pick the one you like...

binarycodes

ArchLinux Rocks!
Should I wait for updated model HX200V ?

If you need a camera now, get whatever is available in the market, there will always be a upcoming new model ;)

On the other hand, if you have a camera so that you are not missing out on photo opportunities then yes you may wait on the upgrade depending on the timeline.

sujoyp

Grand Master
That iso is not much useful in practical in small sensor cams...i am more interested in sonys claim of dslr like focus speed

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
That iso is not much useful in practical in small sensor cams...i am more interested in sonys claim of dslr like focus speed

yeah! that awesome focus responsiveness of HX200V even in night is letting me wait for months :cry:
All the superzoom cameras having small 2.3" sensors, so they don't even want to compete in this feature.

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
don't know about HX200V but Hx100V is of 20.8k (online) & 22k in market

Model - DSC-HX200V

Colours - Black

Price - Rs. 27,990

Availability - May 12

*www.sony.co.in/pressrelease/asset/496198/section/productpressreleases

Last edited:
OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
That means u guys have to wait a bit for price drop..7k is big difference...

Holy cow! :shock: utterly over priced.. the price will definitely not drop in this year. May be never because HX100V is priced the same from the date of launch that is June 2011.

Top Bottom