GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
No problem for me , i am buying ps3 in few days :) , i dont want to miss another red dead redemption game , beside the feeling of playing game on release date is so different .

gameranand

Living to Play
Just enjoy what you are getting rather than complaining. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

hey bro , i see you are building a gaming rig for 130k :) , spare some cash and buy ps3 to play some good exclusive , i am doing the same ! :mrgreen:

gameranand

Living to Play
hey bro , i see you are building a gaming rig for 130k :) , spare some cash and buy ps3 to play some good exclusive , i am doing the same ! :mrgreen:

Actually never got attracted with consoles because they are more for Action and Adventure or button mashing type games and I am more of a RPG lover. Occasional AA games are enough for me and RPG is more fun to play on PC so.....
Thanks for the advice anyway. :)

I think he already owns one.

Nope I don't. :twisted:

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Lots of new info apparently has been LEAKED about GTA V

GAME COVER​

[CENTER][url]*i.imgur.com/l9R8b.jpg[/url][/CENTER]

and

-You play as Albert DeSilva a half american half puerto rican american
-He is 42 years old and has an ex wife and 2 kids
- the show breaking bad has a little influence on the game as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money.
-You also play as Dougie Vejo a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
-Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countrtyside.
- Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game.
-Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi like scheme.
-Property buying is back
-The only customization for characters are clothes/hair/facial hair. no gyms or tattoos
-one or more characters from 4 may show up
-car customization is back, seems more fitting for Dougie however Albert may be going through a midlife crisis.
-the triumphant return of Lovefist!!! or as the band is now known as the Jezzies.
-Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle-Guns and Roses, Magic Power- Triumph, California Dreaming- The beach boys and Beautiful-Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell.
-New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
- Mission played was called “Alimony” featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store

Source- New GTA V Info from Gameinformer Leaked - Daily Video Game Deals - Best Video Game Deals | Daily Video Game Deals

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
no no ! i wish the info is not correct , i cannot play a 42 year character , how he will escape from cops ? He will probably get heart attack escaping the cop ! i need someone like niko bellic , who can beat 30 -40 people in one go , and gets full health by eating a burger :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
That rumor has now been confirmed as a FAKE as well by Game Informer's Managing Editor Matt Bertz via twitter
*twitter.com/mattbertz/status/265486448076132353
GTAForums.com -> Game Informer Leak(s)

btw, for info on GTA5, go here GTAForums.com -> GTA V

cyborg47

Technomancer
Which Rumor ??

this one..

-You play as Albert DeSilva a half american half puerto rican american
-He is 42 years old and has an ex wife and 2 kids
- the show breaking bad has a little influence on the game as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money.
-You also play as Dougie Vejo a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
-Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countrtyside.
- Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game.
-Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi like scheme.
-Property buying is back
-The only customization for characters are clothes/hair/facial hair. no gyms or tattoos
-one or more characters from 4 may show up
-car customization is back, seems more fitting for Dougie however Albert may be going through a midlife crisis.
-the triumphant return of Lovefist!!! or as the band is now known as the Jezzies.
-Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle-Guns and Roses, Magic Power- Triumph, California Dreaming- The beach boys and Beautiful-Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell.
-New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
- Mission played was called “Alimony” featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store

Top Bottom