GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
GTA was so successful in PC, because of MODS. Even i bought original game DVD's of GTA IV, and GTA EFLC, GTA SA and GTA VC. :D

Also, till today there are lots of mods available for SA, which makes it playing SA like new everytime.

cyborg47

Technomancer
No mention of the PC release:-(, don't tell me it'll release in 2014, like GTA IV pc released a year after xbox and ps3 release. dafaq Rockstar, GTA was pc exclusive, Y U NO LOYAL :twisted:

Rockstar haven't even started work on the PC version.
Here's a quote from them..
"Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time."

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Rockstar haven't even started work on the PC version.
Here's a quote from them..

This means that they are working on the PC version...its just that they want to make profit at max with the xbox & ps3 first and later on down the line release the PC version.....may be 6 months~1 year....depends...!

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Grand Theft Auto V - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is it true there will be no PC version?? here is latest comment of Rockstar:-

*img819.imageshack.us/img819/3785/capturefxh.png

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
we will eventually get it like other gta games but probably after 6-8 month , guess i have to buy console exclusively to play gta 5 on release date ! . hope they release a good port unlike gta 4 where my zotac 560ti struggle to play on max setting

dan4u

Took Off!!!
This means that they are working on the PC version...its just that they want to make profit at max with the xbox & ps3 first and later on down the line release the PC version.....may be 6 months~1 year....depends...!

bro this game will sell millions of copies, regardless of which platform or when it is released. they could have released the pc version along with the console one and made a larger profit. Now i suspect this will be another crappy port like gta iv.....also sony and microsoft might want only the console version to release first, so that more consoles are sold just to play this game.......

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ bro capcom is not making good port ! they are releasing the game in 2013 , too late for resident evil fans

gameranand

Living to Play
Done. Even though I am not much fan of this series. Did it for the sake of PC gaming. :)

Petition is Closed now. WTH ??

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Wait ill make it again, closed it by mistake!

share it how much you all can! tweet it to rockstar
*www.change.org/petitions/we-need-gta-5-for-pc-i-want-rockstar-to-make-a-pc-version-for-the-game#share

cyborg47

Technomancer
lol calm down guys, that comment from rockstar did not mean that there's no PC version. It just means that the PC version will be a port, which could be bad (remember gta4?) :(

Top Bottom