GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
GTA V and AC3 I know of. Any other major title coming up?

Yes even I don't think its gonna have lesser system requirements. I am also not keeping my hopes high for a highly optimised PC version. If GTA 4 required that much of processing power I wonder what will GTA 5 do if its not properly optimised.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just when you thought Rockstar wasn’t interesting in showing GTA 5 off to press and gamers alike, there comes an interesting news that changes the whole dynamic again. Yes, the demo of the game has been shown to press and we will have our first blowout soon.
How soon? Game Informer magazine’s next cover is GTA 5, which should be a fantastic news, too, because the magazine also carries with it a lot of info on the cover games, and we may get to see a bunch of new pics.
The magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Andy McNamara Tweeted about the game, and wrote: “In NYC, about to check out December’s cover game #GTAV”, with an accompanying picture of Rockstar’s logo.”
Game Informer is the third largest magazine in the United States so such a way to reveal the game is not uprising considering many people read it. This makes it clear that the game there will be a lot of information available to people next month, and as Gamestop’s placeholder date of March 2013 suggests, GTA 5 will be in our hands soon.
Rockstar has begun showing off the game and it has to be an exciting thing for fans of one of the biggest franchises in the world.

Read more at *gamingbolt.com/gta-5-release-date-update-game-shown-to-media-info-blowout-soon#9Wdc0ecHxgGz77Hg.99

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Anyone here purshacing this?
*gamingbolt.com/gta-5-new-details-coming-november-8th-will-include-over-18-pages-of-new-information

CAN TDF buy this and post in the website for all of us?

rider

as Kratos
Will GTA V following Red dead redemption with no PC version? GTA 5 release date possibly leaked - but where's the PC version? | News | PC Gamer

Last edited:

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
check out :)
*gamingbolt.com/gta-5-artwork-reveal-hidden-secrets-that-you-may-have-missed

Wow....

Oh and the Rockstar newswire also mentioned that there is a lot of information coming out next month, and urged gamers to get ready.. They are referring to the Game Informer blowout which is scheduled for next month. The game was shown to media as well.The magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Andy McNamara Tweeted about the game, and wrote: “In NYC, about to check out December’s cover game #GTAV”, with an accompanying picture of Rockstar’s logo.”
Read more at *gamingbolt.com/gta-5-artwork-reveal-hidden-secrets-that-you-may-have-missed#KCi89ck8mIFMAA4L.99

Fingers crossed..

gameranand

Living to Play
Well GTA series has always been on PC so there might be delay but there is no way they are going to make this a console exclusive. :)

Well GTA series has always been on PC so there might be delay but there is no way they are going to make this a console exclusive. :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

Playing GTA is much more fun on a PC than on a console...

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

No mention of the PC release:-(, don't tell me it'll release in 2014, like GTA IV pc released a year after xbox and ps3 release. dafaq Rockstar, GTA was pc exclusive, Y U NO LOYAL :twisted:

Top Bottom