GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i have one query.suppose if i upgrade later.then at that time will i be able to reinstall this game.

30% through,saved Roman from Damitri's thugs. Packey ask for a robbery which is damn tough.they just don't stop coming!
BTW for that final interview mission,I killed the guy with punches,broke a window and jumped! LOL!

RMN

In the zone
just started playing...and seems my config cant handle it in high texture settings....how is that possible?
i mean 4850 should be able to handle it right?

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Ordered for the PC version of the game through EBay. Does it run in my machine, i mean at lower resolutions (not 1440x900) as i have XFX 7600GS, i have no plans of upgrading the Graphics Card right now. If it does not in my pc, i will try in my brother's DELL XPS M1530.

I did not know where to ask the below queries in the forum.
Also can anyone tell me that how many discs the game is, do we need to use the game disc while playing the game.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Ur GPU can give u problem while running game as its not that good.
The game comes in 2 DVD's (Dual layered)
And yes .. U need to insert DVD to play the game.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=384473&st=0

guys can anyone please explain this thing in detail to me.

i have these doubts

1.what we have to divide.the numbers shown in menu screeen like resourses used 350/494

2.where should we add this -height 1080 -width 1920 -availablevidmem 0.65
i mean should we right click on shortcut and add at the end of the target.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys even the blur effect is not good.is there any way to modify it i dont want to turn it off just make a bit clearer.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
i have config in siggy. Can u provide some performanacing increasing tweaks so that i can play in playable frame rates

Status
Not open for further replies.