GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
The game barely moves prpoperly on mine .. :(
Culprit is 1GB RAM ... Processor is E4500 (which is fine) ... Pathetic FPS .. 0 - 10 :(
Keeping game aside now and waiting for MAy for upgrade.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Finally Oh finally,got this game for my PS3. The graphics look way better on PS3 than on the PC,no gliches nothing.

If I remember correctly, you were playing on High settings.... if so, then this aint possible.

Console settings :-

Medium
Low
Post Processing on

Gurtaj

Right off the assembly line
Re: GTA Heaven

in my system the game takes about 2 mins to start..from the initial startup of RGSC to the appearance of the game menu...is this longer than normal? is there any way to reduce loading time?

@shantanu- at what settings are you playing the game?
apart from the textures missing, the objects themselves do not appear at times unless one goes very near to it. is there any way to remedy this?

Just tell me the configuration.then I can tell u the exact ways to stop this.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Finished all Gerry, Derick, Ray, Paul missions. Killed Francis :D. I know that kiling Derick would have given me the advantage to call off the cops anytime I want but Francis was one SOB who needed some lessons. So I gave him a hard one :D.

D

Deleted member 26636

Re: GTA Heaven

Just tell me the configuration.then I can tell u the exact ways to stop this.

my config is--asus p5kc m/b, intel q9300 core 2 quad @ 2.5ghz, 1x2gb & 1x1gb ddr2 800mhz ram, palit hd4850 standard(non oc'ed).

Yo dude your sys is gr8. If you are talking about the character that appear when you click start then this is natural to happen and it takes time. Did you apply patch? The textures go missing but comes back in a jiffy right?

Finished all Gerry, Derick, Ray, Paul missions. Killed Francis . I know that kiling Derick would have given me the advantage to call off the cops anytime I want but Francis was one SOB who needed some lessons. So I gave him a hard one .
+1

Who is this lollipop girl? I saw her in the official page and also on RGSC application?

Last edited:

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
HAve u guys tried the Patch for PC. I am using a *Cough* version, should i install the patch. Does it have any side affects

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Install the latest patch for gta4 and install the latest drivers for graphics card. You will get a considerable performance gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom