GTA Heaven

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
hey can I give indicator while driving. i see other cars give it ...i hate crashing my car everytime , can't we drive like civilised people?? :-D

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
hey can I give indicator while driving. i see other cars give it ...i hate crashing my car everytime , can't we drive like civilised people?? :-D

Would love to. Indians would hate it. Most Indian drivers will just call this feature "unrealistic" and "too fictitious to be true".

PS: Read my signature.

gameranand

Living to Play
Looks nice and gameplay is nice but this game can't hold in my house. Only games that can must have a damn good story with damn good gameplay. :)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Why is there no character from old GTA games (III,VC,SA) in GTA IV ??? :x :x
I was so expecting to see either Claude or Tommy Vercetti or CJ or anyone like Cesar Vialpando (SA), Tony/Joe (III), Lance (VC) or any other ... but I searched that no one is there in GTA IV... what the **** is wrong with Rockstar ????? They could've kindf continued their stories like sequels & all... very disappointed :x :x :x.

& anirbandd was right in pointing out that GTA IV sucks on PC :pullhair: :pullhair:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
anirbandd was right in pointing out that GTA IV sucks on PC :pullhair: :pullhair:

:rolleyes: told ya.. i have already experienced it ;)

btw, i'd rather have new characters and a new story line(s)...

btw, R* gave you 3 playable characters, each with unique story to tell and you still :pullhair:???

really...

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
:rolleyes: told ya.. i have already experienced it ;)

btw, i'd rather have new characters and a new story line(s)...

btw, R* gave you 3 playable characters, each with unique story to tell and you still :pullhair:???

really...

Well I dont mean to be playing as CJ in GTA IV , who would want that!
But what I meant was there should be some cameos of old GTA characters like it was with SA (can't recall whether there was any cameo in VC) so that we may know what they are doing in those times. Like it was fun to see how Catalina was in SA & CJ racng against Claude, Salvatore Leone in Las Venturas. They didn't let us know who is heading the Leone family after Claude killed him, whether it was Tony or his son Joey. I can't recall but Forelli brothers were either in SA or VC or may be not. But its fun to see old faces, it will not do any harm to Rockstar.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i loved the way Mafia 2 connected to Mafia 1. You know about that??

maybe there are some twists like that. or R* may include some in DLCs. lots of DLCs are planned...

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
But GTA IV is still awesome. Good story. :thumbs:
True, PC version has some(read: many) issues, but no major issues for me to :pullhair:

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Can anyone tell me any good software emulaters for pc to play gta liberty city and vice city stories on pc as they didn't make these games for pc as it looks like....

thanks in advance

Top Bottom