GTA Heaven

mitraark

Decrepit
Re: the GTA thread

GTA Vice City was the first game i ever played , and it is my favourite of all time. I finished it 3 times but i have spent alteast 200 hours playing it , just roaming around the city , listening to Bangla mp3 [ mp3 FOlder in Installation directory :) ] , tweaking the speed and accelration of Bikes and cars and doing crazystunts [ 3372 m sonething jump record :D ] Best Game Ever .

P.S. Please can the Mods put proper caps in the Thread Title :) ?

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

Gta Vice City : Loved it. :D

In my old P3 system, I used to spend long hours, playing the game and only driving along the city, listening to my favorite songs.... :p

Piyush

Lanaya

GTA San Andreas introduced car shooting, then referred as "drive-by"
btw GTA San Andreas was my fav of them all

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

drive by has been there since gta3 :p , dunno about gta1 & 2.

GTA SA was really good, there was & is still so much in that game. :D

hint- get CJ fatter, dont do exercise & all, just eat, steal, eat... :p

now enjoy Fat CJ's cracking one liners, & also asome comments from passer by's :rofl:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Just recalled the old thread by s18000rpm. Merging this thread.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I just installed GTA4 a couple of days ago. Never finished it the first time so starting over again. I hate the car handling in this game. I just slows me down. Cars seem too wobbly.

shantanu

Technomancer
@s18000 : we had a great time playing san andreas :) !

My First game my GTA II, GTA III ( liberty city was awesome at that time ), vice city was just a continuation and made sense if you play GTA III first :D . SanAndreas took GTA to a whole new level ( loved it ), GTA IV was too short but the Gfx and gameplay was good. Looking forward to anything new that comes out the way.

@ICO : who can forget Vaib :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I just loved GTA! Started playing with GTA's first pure 3D version: GTA 3. And still roam around into the Virtual streets of Liberty City, after completing the game at least 2 times.

But I really think, GTA 3 is the best in the series, although I have just completed Vice City, other than the 3rd one :))

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
GTA: SA was the second game I ever completed after Halo: Combat Evolved. I remember spending my whole vacation playing this game. The most frustrating part of the game for me was when we have to do those car stunts. Then the plane stage where we have to keep below a particular altitude to not be detected.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
baccilus said:
Then the plane stage where we have to keep below a particular altitude to not be detected.
Werent you troubled by mission where you had to jump from one plane to another to kill the Hitmen?
I played around 3 hours just for that mission(well a couple previous mission also in that time)
s18000rpm said:
GTA SA was really good, there was & is still so much in that game.
THere are still many mods/modification availabe that enable us to play GTA SA mp
That will be very interesting :D
shantanu said:
SanAndreas took GTA to a whole new level ( loved it )
:+1:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I remember there was a craze of GTA SA Multiplayer a few years back in this forum. However, I could never join because I had a limited internet connection(1GB per month). Morover I thought I would need a legit game to play multiplayer and this game was really expensive back then. I did however try the Hot Coffee mod.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@shan, yeah, i still remember the MP days :))

still have some screenshots, maybe they are still here in this thread :p

for those still playing GTA SA, get HD texture mod - SRT 3 MOD
GTAForums.com -> Srt3 Mod V1.7
SRT 3 MOD V1.7 download - Mod DB

its 630MB

btw, watch this machinima video, really funny

The Bad Assassin (Grand Theft Auto IV Machinima)

[YOUTUBE]lMDtaB4jdls[/YOUTUBE]
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMDtaB4jdls

GTA SA stuff

have you guys seen this? it happens when CJ puts on too much weight :razz:

The Truth mocks CJ, twice.

[youtube]TFMYH0HkEiQ[/youtube]

[youtube]ypV6jQOfwbY[/youtube]
:lol:

Top Bottom