Google Nexus 4 Thread

abhidev

Human Spambot
Guys pls tell me if Nexus4 is worth buying at this point of time...as Google may reveal the next Nexus in Google I/O in May???

pratyush997

Inactive
Guys pls tell me if Nexus4 is worth buying at this point of time...as Google may reveal the next Nexus in Google I/O in May???
The later option is better if you can wait or else the first one is way to go :p
BTW If importing N4 cost 26k+ then get Galaxy S3 (Superdeal or any other discounted deal)

abhidev

Human Spambot
The later option is better if you can wait or else the first one is way to go :p
BTW If importing N4 cost 26k+ then get Galaxy S3 (Superdeal or any other discounted deal)

yea...i thought of that but not much interested in S3....also I think it will take more than a month for the next Nexus to go on sale after the reveal...and also it will be difficult to get it imported here.

Also pls suggest if I should get the bumper cover from google itself with Nexus 4?? Is it worth 20$?

pratyush997

Inactive
yea...i thought of that but not much interested in S3....also I think it will take more than a month for the next Nexus to go on sale after the reveal...and also it will be difficult to get it imported here.

Also pls suggest if I should get the bumper cover from google itself with Nexus 4?? Is it worth 20$?
I'm afraid that you might end up waiting whole freaking year! I don't think we will be having Nexus 4 in India anytime soon and after Google I/O in May, new Nexus will be up for the battle :p
BTW IMO that bumper cover worth it!

rider

as Kratos

Man! it's waste of time and brain for keeping wait for another phone to launch. Moto Phone X is definitely not a Nexus device and after phone X that there will be rumors for Nexus 5 and so on and you will never purchase a phone. I suggest you to get nexus 4 from ebay for 27k that I mentioned above.

Lol now what i call saho-lic

Biggest trolls of online shopping sites. :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
f
Man! it's waste of time and brain for keeping wait for another phone to launch. Moto Phone X is definitely not a Nexus device and after phone X that there will be rumors for Nexus 5 and so on and you will never purchase a phone. I suggest you to get nexus 4 from ebay for 27k that I mentioned above.

yea maan....I hv already waited too much....finally asked my frnd to order one and get it for me from US....

rider

as Kratos
f

yea maan....I hv already waited too much....finally asked my frnd to order one and get it for me from US....

Good decision and be satisfied with nexus 4. You will be the one who will get next android version key lime pie first.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
Guys check this out!!
Nexus 4 16GB for 25705/- for 3 days only on ebay flash sale! With 1 month seller warranty

Google LG Nexus 4 | LG E960 | 16GB *BRAND NEW* (Factory Unlocked) | eBay

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
Can't we make this tread sticky and renaming it as Nexus 4 Thread...just suggestion.

There is already thread for Samsung S4, even before launch..

rider

as Kratos
rider from where r u getting nexus 4?

I was actually depending on the my friend's bro to get it from US. But due to some circumstances he is not coming this month.
I contacted e-next seller of ebay.in and get to know these phones are fair to buy. So I ordered from them for 25.7k. It's little more pricy than people are getting from XDA method.