Google Nexus 4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
[Black] Google Nexus 4 Ringke Fusion Premium Hybrid Hard Case Cover Eco Package(Rs. 1,662)

Is this good to buy? Please suggest.

No, I don't think so. Take a look on this KLD Italian Leather Flip Diary Cover Case For Google LG Nexus 4 E960 - Brown | eBay

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
I started using android since last year and My previous phone was HTC EVO 3D. It was a really nice phone . But the pure android experience is not there. Luckily I got to lay my hands on Nexus 4 through my sister...who bought it for me.

The Phone is really awesome in terms of design and style ...Its all glass...but it is also fingerprint magnet. The phone is awesome in terms of performance and battery life is also nice. With daily usage like calls, web browsing, some games, the battery lasts for 1 and half day....max...The display is nice and test looks great. Camera is not tht great, but its not imp for me. One should take care of the back part of the phone as it is easily prone to scratches and get easily cracked if it falls down. So better to buy really protective case, if u feel you are not sure that the phone will not fall down from your hands..

rider

as Kratos
Why Google Nexus 4 ?
Why not LG nexus 4 :D
Just like Galaxy Nexus
You jelly?

It's a google phone first. Pure android experience without any bloats. Also no need to put some custom ROM for updates and smoother performance. All of those who purchased here in India are imported so we have to keep no relation with LG. :)

rider

as Kratos
Why is the older nexus called galaxy nexus then?

Because it was named by Google. It was manufactured with the help of Samsung. This time they named it "4" as they promised last year that they will make multiple nexus devices. Now they are selling 4,7 and 10.

Rip logic lol
Then why ain't nexus 4 ain't called lg nexus 4 lol

Why predecessor Google Galaxy Nexus was not sold as Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus? huff.

rider

as Kratos
Google is not a hardware manufacturing company they are on software and networking. All they need is a proper hardware company like Samsung, LG to make a device by their own need and requirement. These nexus devices are even designed by google itself.

Top Bottom