Funniest MTNL call centre replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I hate call centre's because of this only. These ppl r mostly trained (read "spoon-fed") info... & r said to repeat the same or follow a protocol. So they rarely think. Whenever a new complaint/doubt arises, they follow the standard protocol of trouble-shooting (even if we say that we went thru all that t/s)... money wasted on calls... & if nuthin happened.. they say to restart system/software problem/hardware problem... we hang up.. no purpose solved.

No offence call-centre guyz readin this thread...
U @least visit Thinkdigit forum & come to know real-life probs & improvise ;)

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Ohh... not sure how I missed this thread.
I've been a MTNL Triband customer ever since it was introduced and there have been numerous times when I've had to contact them.

But, of all the instances, the one that I particularly remember and that sets me laughing is the following:

I: Well, my connection seems to be down, even though the phone is working. The ADSL light too is ON.
Him: Phone number ?
I: <gives all info>
Him: Sir can you restart the router ?
I: I already did quite a few times. Same thing.
Him: Okay, please wait.
Him ( to his partner ): Arey vivek, tya router cha IP address kai asto rey
Him: Sir, can you go to 192.168.1.1 in your Internet Explorer
I: I don't have Internet Explorer
Him: Huh ?
I: Yes, I'm on an Apple Mac.
Him: Oh. Sorry sir but Internet Exploder is important for for Triband to run. You cannot run without it.
I: But it was working all this while. And Triband works on ADSL technology and my router is set to PPPoE mode. It is not browser dependent.
Him ( Clearly confused, gives phone to partner )
HimTwo: Yes, sir. Actually you need to have Windows to run Triband
I: WTF ?
HimTwo: MTNL mein call karne ke liye dhanyawaad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom