Funniest MTNL call centre replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Grow up max_demon.The clip is a fake and everybody in the town knows about it(and a lot others).We were talking about real MTNL cases.Please spare us from your petty little naughty stuff.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i have not heard the clip given by max-demon...but is it that sardar fighting with reliance customer care over a bill??? .....

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
The_Devil_Himself said:
Grow up max_demon.The clip is a fake and everybody in the town knows about it(and a lot others).We were talking about real MTNL cases.Please spare us from your petty little naughty stuff.
:D:D:D i was enjoying . there are a lot more in my phone:eek:

Edit : i also know that they are faked and released . some of my friends also have contacts with the person who made that mad*****d song . even i am thinking to record our own song . if you have some lyrics email me !:D .you will be t no surprise when you found that audio clip on your friend's phone .

wizrulz said:
i have not heard the clip given by max-demon...but is it that sardar fighting with reliance customer care over a bill??? .....
yeah :d

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Guys i have BSNL and its no different.For constantly 3 months i m loosing links.This costs me a lot as i am gold member of a private torrent site.I also have other very high rep sites.But this problem makes me constantly loose my membership.Yesterday out of desperation i slammed my modem.Don't know how its still working.I have gone several times to the exchange.They say the link problem is directly from the exchange,but its stupid to say that and it reveals that they are uneducated.I have threatened them but to no help.The only way to get rid of all the hassles is make ur only solutions(High speed free public internet by the public itself and that too for free,running on public funds).
:D

I called mtnl a few months ago...nd heres the conversation
Me- Maine mtnl plan change karane ki application ek mahine pehle di thi par abhi tak kuch nahin hua
Mtnl lady talking to me- Sir app do minute wait karenge?
2nd mtnl lady talking to first one- Sir se baat karle 11:30 baje tak nikal jayenge
1st lady to second: Yahaan se rikshaw 60 rs lega.
2nd to 1st: Are nahin 50 rs varna bus

after a long conversation..
1st lady to me: Ji sir aapka plan jaldi badal jayegaa , phir pata karna..
nd she slammed d phone ...

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Ok I don't know how I missed this,This is so funny.

One of my friends baught a new PC a few months back and got MTNL broadband the same day.He thought he will get 2mbps speeds but he got only 256kbps.He went to the local exchange and said he was not getting 2mbps speed as proclaimed in their plan.The reply was classic:

Sir duo to heavy rains in the past few days our underground wires are waterlogged so we cannot 'release' speeds more than 256kbps or our wires will stop working.But we promise you will get 2mbps in winters.

He told us the following morning and we were laughing like hell.We still make fun of him.But now as rains have stopped and winters are approaching he still gets 256kbps(actually only 238-244kbps).

xbonez

NP : Crysis
all of us who r promised 256kbps actually get 220-240 kbps only. technically that means we aren't even on broadband. such a shame :(

enticer86

Stay Silent!
once i called them fr info on gprs.. i mean how to get it activated in my cell....
It was just newly launched in mtnl.
The CC Babe asked "GPRS? wo kya hota hai "

:O

napster007

Padawan
(EVERY WORD MENTIONED HERE IS TRUE....I SWEAR TO JESUS)
I have got so pissed with mtnl that now i was almost going to explode. I picked up the phone and busted them up and down.I said introduced myself as my father ****** *****. THEN:

PLEASE DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE!!!!!!

HE: this is mtnl cusomer care (care for ur @rse man) how may i help u?

I : I had changed my plan to 790_nu from triband unlimited. and i am still not getting speeds upto 2mbps.

HE: What is ur ph no.
i : 26874***

HE: How much are u getting?
I : upto 256 kbps.

He : sir the plan clearly mentions "upto 2mbps" that means u'll get 2mbps if the server is free.
I : so i should atleast get 1mbps or minimum 512?

HE: AGAIN "sir the plan clearly mentions "upto 2mbps" that means u'll get 2mbps if the server is free"

I: u mother *****r don't tell me that i'm paying 790/- and have got my plan changed from an unlimited just to sit on my system and ****.

HE: sir calm down i'll lodge a complaint if u want.
I : i've already lodged a complaint u ****er(HERE I USED ANOTHER HINDI ABUSE) here's my complaint no. 40900038.

HE: sir i'll remind them once again. ur problem will be rectified under 24hrs.
I : GET ME UR MANAGER ONLINE.

HE: please dial 197 for further help sir
I: I DON"T CARE U @RSE. TRANSFER ME.

HE: ( THE BLOODY @RSE CUT THE LINE)

moral of the story .............. latho ke bhoot batho se nahi mante.

so give them some blows.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
napster007 I : i've already lodged a complaint u ****er(HERE I USED ANOTHER HINDI ABUSE) here's my complaint no. 40900038. [/QUOTE said:
seems lik a HINGLISH abuse...lol..

anywys... yeah once or twice in the winters of 2004 i got to talk to those 20ish babes they hired in delhi... One of them was so stupid i asked an IDEA user's address and SHE HAD THT, ALONGWITH THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN WHOSE NAME THE IDEA CONNECTION WAS REGISTERED.
I swear its true.
And one of them was so despo she ended up callin me from her personal cell..huhhhh

[dont ask me wht happnd- i had to get my no. changed- i was just a school passout then ]

Techmastro

Journeyman
Hey me too faced those tech guys/gals from mtnl broadband service

i was getting low speed for 2-3 days so i called them up. a gal answered my call, after explaining my prob this is how she tries to help me out..

gal: Sir go to control panel, double click network connection, there u will see a network connection, right click on it......

me: i broke in between, if u want me to open where i can enter ip address manually then please go ahead i have already opened it.

gal: no sir please follow the step otherwise there will be some probs afterwards. go to control panel, then network connection........ blah blah

me: but it is the same thing (but it was pointless to argue wid her as i suppose she is reading it from some manual) i said ok..

later she asked me to ping my router.. again she goes
gal: go to start, then run n type.... tell me what u see on black screen that apear (it is also known as commond promt sir) she said this very proudly mite be she know this apart from manual [:d]

me: ma'm reply is always less than i milli second

gal: what???? (shocked)

me: reply is always less than i milli second

gal: what????

me: (i dont know where i was wrong) soon i realized i was saying millisecond to ms
i said reply is less than 1 ms

gal: ok sir..
hahaha
i said thank u very much but i will solve this by my own...

enticer86

Stay Silent!
well yaar fr broadband related queries in the initial days the same used to happen to me

Now i end up calling them to lodge a complaint, n before they begin with "pls ping this n tht" i just hang up.

better rack my brains n spend 1 hour thn let these WHIZKIDS OF TECH my head ...lol

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
When you call them they will say "click start then network connection then blah blah blah" and If you happen to intervene and say like "I am already on TCP\IP settings can we start from there" they will say "no sir you are doing wrong,don't exactly as I say or else you won't get 2mbps".

Gimme a break.I am sick of these a&&holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.