Funniest MTNL call centre replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Tell you what at BSNL, yes if I call the customer service this same old story...

but here is a long method I have to follow each and every time connection gives any issue, but I get very good response after this hard and long process, they do take some serious steps in this process..

Suppose 1st date of the month I see the problem in my system... I would have to make a Writen Complain to DE (INT) Local exchange...

No response comes.. So as per rule after 5th day I once again give a reminded letter to DE (INT) Local exchange... requsting immidiate action or writen reply with 48 hours

No Response once again, So on 8th day I Travel to Area Managers Office to once again giving a Complain letter attaching the Receipt copy of both the letter sent to DE (INT)....

Once again most of the time No Response, so I have to Travel to Area Managers Office again on 11th of the month with a Reminder letter attaching all 3 Previous letters asking for Immidiate action within 48 hours and Renter rebate for this oning problem...

Usually this is the time when they take action So its around 13th day I see restoration of service, but some time even still (If the issue is bit technical like speed issue or any other technical issue) some time no action...

So on 15th day the stop is the Office of General Manager City... Once again I writen complain, not only for my connection but more than that I press for writen explaination that Why Local Exchange DE and Area Manager Failed to reply my complain... as they are in violation of Service ACT / Right to Information ACT...

I press to visit his PA not GM 1st... usually after a strugle at resepction they do allow to visit the PA atleast... there at PA's Desk, I press more than on the issue why I have not received any reply from any of the 2 officer bellow to GM... ??

Now usually PA ask Sir, u will get ur Rentel Rebate, and Please wait, I am arregning the restoration of the connection right now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and now the game begains, as Usually he calls up AM on AM's Service mobile and asks politelly status of my complain... :lol: I can hear AM struglling and replying wait Sir, I am looking in to it... !!!!

Usually even within 1 hour I get call from my home of Cafe (where the connnection is) local exchange DE (INT) with few JTO has come to visit my place :lol: :lol:

So its the 15th or 16th day I get my connection running, and BSNL do gives me Full month's Rental Rebate, including no charge for the Extra DATA tooo...

Means Its unlimited 2mbps for me :D on the whole month

So moral of the story... Follow their Rule... they will follow u...

yes I need to waste 5 days (MAX) of my Study time to get a connection running... if something broken but the repair the carry out is quite stunning and that same problem rarelly returns !!! :D also they will allow Rental Rebate for the problem month... :D

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Cool dude but tell you what you haven't met or talked to MTNL people.They don't give a damn even if you go to telecommunication minister.MTNL is famous for overcharging so forget rebate.

I had complained about the speeds a week back and finally someone(definitely not an engineer) showed up and said "kya bar bar complain karte rehte ho ye problem humse solve nahi hogi".Goodness me what the fu*k he thinks he is?This indicated they don't care about complains and certainly don't fear their higher official.

I guess you are a bit lucky.Atleast luckier than us stuck with MTNL(Delhi).

vivekrules

Broken In
LOL. ITZ WAS REALY VERY FUNNY YAAR.. ! ! .. SALE MTNL CUSTOMER CARE WALO KO PATAK PATAK KAR MARNA CHAHIYE HAHAHA.. LOL. KIDIN ! ..:p :D

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
@Choto Cheeta
A shortcut to your method that gets all my problem solved is....Just call up the GM on his cell and tell him they are not solving your problem and within that day itself you have your problem solved!!
Works 90% of the time for me...
Time to test it again as my router is faulty and I need to get it replaced...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ankurgupta.me said:
@Choto Cheeta
A shortcut to your method that gets all my problem solved is....Just call up the GM on his cell and tell him they are not solving your problem and within that day itself you have your problem solved!!

U think I didnt try that ??

GM Office will not bother untill u can show him proof iether the officers Bellow him didnt respond or wasnt able to solve the issue...

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Forget GM dude here in Delhi even a exchange managers don't pick up calls.
This is what happens usually

You call 1504

You soon get frustrated by their idiocy

You abuse them and tell them to forward the call to someone higher

They tell you some no.(197 or some MTNL no.) saying that they can't forward the call from here

You call whatever no. they gave you.Either long beeps or they don't care to pick up your call.

You slam the phone down.And don't feel like going through the same torture again.

You fell sorry for your papa whose hard earned money is being wasted by MTNL.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Well 100 out of 100 times I get response on my method... I am really waiting for a single time when GM (Office) fails to response... !!!

I have a long case history !!! there would be no issue to prove that in Consumer court that there was Direct Violation of Service ACT and Right to information ACT not once not twice but more than 15 times atleast...

May be higher officials understand my intentions therefore, till today never see GM Office fails to act right way...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
The_Devil_Himself said:
Good for you.I am happy atleast some of us gets 2mbps.Cheers for them.Anyways you need it more than me.

see we all have our own story to tell... but understand one thing, when in a service provider the workers know that nomatter what happens they will never lose their job for any reason... but if the total company is suffering then there is real fear of see a lock down, they become BSNL/MTNL ...

Neither they will serve you, nor they will say no to u, u will hung between it...

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well one thing I can say for MTNL...
If your broadband is not working they will get it working within 48 hours atleast in my area..
If its speed related problem forget it...you will never be able to get it sorted...
@All Delhi people
MTNL has provided telephone numbers of Area Managers and GM...why dont you call them or the exchange people??...these 1504 people are crap and they wont help you as they dont know anything...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Choto Cheeta said:
Tell you what at BSNL, yes if I call the customer service this same old story...

but here is a long method I have to follow each and every time connection gives any issue, but I get very good response after this hard and long process, they do take some serious steps in this process..

Suppose 1st date of the month I see the problem in my system... I would have to make a Writen Complain to DE (INT) Local exchange...

No response comes.. So as per rule after 5th day I once again give a reminded letter to DE (INT) Local exchange... requsting immidiate action or writen reply with 48 hours

No Response once again, So on 8th day I Travel to Area Managers Office to once again giving a Complain letter attaching the Receipt copy of both the letter sent to DE (INT)....

Once again most of the time No Response, so I have to Travel to Area Managers Office again on 11th of the month with a Reminder letter attaching all 3 Previous letters asking for Immidiate action within 48 hours and Renter rebate for this oning problem...

Usually this is the time when they take action So its around 13th day I see restoration of service, but some time even still (If the issue is bit technical like speed issue or any other technical issue) some time no action...

So on 15th day the stop is the Office of General Manager City... Once again I writen complain, not only for my connection but more than that I press for writen explaination that Why Local Exchange DE and Area Manager Failed to reply my complain... as they are in violation of Service ACT / Right to Information ACT...

I press to visit his PA not GM 1st... usually after a strugle at resepction they do allow to visit the PA atleast... there at PA's Desk, I press more than on the issue why I have not received any reply from any of the 2 officer bellow to GM... ??

Now usually PA ask Sir, u will get ur Rentel Rebate, and Please wait, I am arregning the restoration of the connection right now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and now the game begains, as Usually he calls up AM on AM's Service mobile and asks politelly status of my complain... :lol: I can hear AM struglling and replying wait Sir, I am looking in to it... !!!!

Usually even within 1 hour I get call from my home of Cafe (where the connnection is) local exchange DE (INT) with few JTO has come to visit my place

So its the 15th or 16th day I get my connection running, and BSNL do gives me Full month's Rental Rebate, including no charge for the Extra DATA tooo...

Means Its unlimited 2mbps for me on the whole month

So moral of the story... Follow their Rule... they will follow u...

yes I need to waste 5 days (MAX) of my Study time to get a connection running... if something broken but the repair the carry out is quite stunning and that same problem rarelly returns !!! :D also they will allow Rental Rebate for the problem month... :D
i don't have follow this long proceduref for BIG problems like over billing & DOS as my friends dad is Asst Director public Grievances cell BSNL.

but for simple complaints like plan change i pefer not to disturb him but then i have to battle with bsnl babus myself:(

here is a recent incident about plan confusion
==========================================================
Problem i got a new dataone connection with home 500 plan but the site was showing my plan as startup plan:mad:
*img2.putfile.com/thumb/8/24207411231.jpg
  1. 1 called up 1800-424-1600 & explained them my problem they said its normal as we also it startup plan for first month, so sir please don't worry it will change automactically after a months:shock:
  2. 2 then called 1500 & again explained them my problem they said they can't do anything and i should contact NIB-II. then i asked them the number, they said take from 197. damm can't just remember 7 digits.
  3. 3 called NIB by there talking trey were the first people who understood my problem. the problem was that i has dataone about a year back & i discounted it. after that now then i is activated again they just enabled my suspended account and did'nt change the plan(i have HOME 250 at that time). it he also said he can't help me. he can't directly change a plan & i have to go exchange
  4. 4 got there said my problem & the babu without checking said i have submit a change of plan application, and also said it will me changed next month:mad: the present date was 3rd so i have wait for 27 days not possible for me. i overexceed the datacap for sure
  5. 5 now i am irritated so called my friends dad & he gave me some phone number.
  6. 6 at person was the responsible for plan change & account creation of whole of my city. explained him my problem & then he said submit a application. then i gave my friends dad reference then he said "aap ne pehle kyu nahi bola". now he said he will get back to me after a hr(for the first time some provided a time frame and that too a 1 hr

[*]7 got his call even before time:p. he said my plan is HOMe 500 only. i checked it but still it was showing as "startup plan" now i told him it still it was showing as "startup plan". he saying that no it HOme 500 and was getting angry. so i said ok the put down the phone.

[*]8 check again in night it showed as HOME 900 UL PLUS
    *i13.tinypic.com/4ttlgdg.jpg

[*]checked again in morning it showed me "HOME 500 downloadspeed -Upto 2 Mbps" peace now

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ankurgupta.me said:
Well one thing I can say for MTNL...
If your broadband is not working they will get it working within 48 hours atleast in my area..
If its speed related problem forget it...you will never be able to get it sorted...
@All Delhi people
MTNL has provided telephone numbers of Area Managers and GM...why dont you call them or the exchange people??...these 1504 people are crap and they wont help you as they dont know anything...
yes you are right here is the site

*delhi.mtnl.net.in/gm_dgm.htm

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
BSNL people are upto some delight this Christmas.
I don't know what they will do if many people ask for refunds and charges for mental damage.

nikhilpai

Techans
My friend called up the Triband Helpdesk and asked:
"What is a Fixed IP" ?

The woman replied: "Actually my boss had told me what it is but I forgot"

I am not joking....this is exactly what she said in Marathi.

adi007

Youngling
The_Devil_Himself said:
Ok I don't know how I missed this,This is so funny.

One of my friends baught a new PC a few months back and got MTNL broadband the same day.He thought he will get 2mbps speeds but he got only 256kbps.He went to the local exchange and said he was not getting 2mbps speed as proclaimed in their plan.The reply was classic:

Sir duo to heavy rains in the past few days our underground wires are waterlogged so we cannot 'release' speeds more than 256kbps or our wires will stop working.But we promise you will get 2mbps in winters.

He told us the following morning and we were laughing like hell.We still make fun of him.But now as rains have stopped and winters are approaching he still gets 256kbps(actually only 238-244kbps).

:D:D:D:D

Knock Knock... Thread still here? OK, lemme feed it

This happened with the BSNL call center:

me: my broadband is not working
he: can I please have your plan details
me: <I gave him all the required stuff>
he: sorry sir, but in your area the road is being dug up right now, so no internet
me: But the phone is working
he: but only the Internet cable has been affected
<me angry; pissed off and half laughing at him>
me: for your information, both the boradband and the telephone use the same line
he: sir, I know more than you as I work here
me: thats it, I have lost my patience. If the internet is not fixed, I will fix you.
<I keep the phone>

this happened 4 months back, and I still haven't figured out how BSNL can employ guys that stupid.

sourav123

Thinking Different
Hi Guys,

I also have had similar experience with Reliance Broadband which, as many people will know, has become famous because of its long long downtime.

Every time I used to call up the Reliance CC, some lady would have picked up the phone and would tell me to type an address www.reliancebroadband.co.in in my browser. I couldn't make her understand that I that site opens I wouldn't have called her up, which by the way is an STD call for me.

When that site did not opened, she would have given me a complaint number and tell me that some body more knowledgeable will contact me in some 24 hours, which, needless to say did not happen. The only reason I am still holdin reliance is because I do not get any other connection here.

In the last few months I have called up the CC so many times, that I almost remember the voices of the ladies and names also. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom