DSLR Dilemma......

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Which one is better.......sharper and faithful.

Marumi UV 58mm UV Haze Lens Filter: Buy Online @ Rs.700/- | Snapdeal.com

OR

Marumi MC-UV 58mm Multi Coated Filters: Buy Online @ Rs.902/- | Snapdeal.com

One is a multicoat and the other is not.

sujoyp

Grand Master
its a no brainer ...the multicoated is always better...but check for reviews...a UV filter should be real good...a slight tint or color cast can ruin all ur pics and glass quality should be good which should not effect pic qaulity

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I came across two other and they are completely out of my budget One is the Zeiss Rs 4200 the other one is B+W Rs 4473. But this is the only one at Rs 900 which was a very very close contender,surprisingly.

sujoyp

Grand Master
you can get hoya or nissin ...they may be bit cheap then B+W or zeiss and HOYA and nissin have great quality

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Ill check both Hoya and Nissin.Thank You.

*www.lenstip.com/113.1-article-UV_filters_test.html

After all the readings ,I have concluded that DSLRs are better off without the filter,but film cameras needed one.

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey this is not fair :D ... yes you are right...film cameras needed UV filter and DSLR dont

read this - >The UV filter: Digital Photography Review

digik

Journeyman
yes right...dont try to be too creative at birthday parties or family outdoors...you may end up with bad shots...I gave my dslr to my uncle at my birthday party and forgot to put it on auto (I was on Aperture mode) ...DSLR ruined all my pics ...all pics were black dark :(

But, in auto mode the flash fires and the end product looks very much different from that seen through viewfinder or LCD panel.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah right digik ...but at least it comes in proper focus and people are recognisable ....u can edit a bit later ....what if u get total black or out of focus pics...u cant help at all

sujoyp

Grand Master
@inci yes u can decrease the intensity...but in full auto mode u cant change that too ;) just get a cheap 2k external flash and be happy :D

and main 'Sir' kab ban gaya :D

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get the fact ,You are the "TO GO" guy in this forum when its Camera, hence sir.....not necessarily Sir always means a old man....:-D

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup lens pen is super nice....it brush away the dust and cleans the lens surface of any dust or fingerprints etc ..

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
LENSPEN

[URL=*s953.photobucket.com/user/vvvinashhh/media/IMG_20131121_172146_zps41f73514.jpg.html][IMG]*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_20131121_172146_zps41f73514.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Arrived on Friday,End of days for Lens cleaning with a cloth.

Top Bottom