Diablo III Discussion

Neuron

Electronic.
Even if I did get an invite, I wouldn't be able to play it because of my f-ing system. :???:
How bad is your system?I don't think D3 will require a monstrous config.A basic 9400gt would suffice or atleast that's what i think.

Indeed. Below is the official quote:
The fiery gates leading to the Burning Hells have begun to swing open, and the Diablo III beta test is officially underway. Invitations to participate in the beta test are now being delivered to the chosen heroes....
:lol:May the spirit of Arkaine bless me with a copy of D3 beta.

Maddd

The Witcher
I like Diablo series . Eagerly waiting for this one but drm thing is bad as i use internet by nokia pc suit(slow).

I like Diablo series . Eagerly waiting for this one but drm thing is bad as i use internet by nokia pc suit(slow).

If your connection is stable (i.e, if you don't disconnect every few seconds) then you've got nothing to worry about.
You won't have lag while playing on the Battle.Net 2.0 servers. This is the result of a new type of client-server architecture that they have put through. :))

Alok

Adventurer
^^even i use nokia pc suit. Connection is stable but slow.....but as you saying ..nice :-Dvery nice. I'll buy it for sure.:-D

Alok

Adventurer
Hands on beta !!
Looks quite positive.;-)
beta tester named digital_force said:
*Best. Sound. Effects. Ever.
*The Barbarian’s attack are
BRUTAL
*I explored EVERY inch of my first
beta play through and it took me
over 2 hours. If you rush through
it 20 mins, you are missing 90%
of the game IMHO.
Backgrounds/environments are
FANTASTIC
*This game will rule all
*I want anti aliasing on my NVIDIA
gad blast it!
*I have liked every class so far… all
have great pros and some cons.
*Streaming and videos can’t do
this game justice compared to
seeing and hearing it on your
own system

*Random events are fantastic!

Alok

Adventurer
I have given that like above.
Ok again Diablo 3 Open Beta Server Emulator
size : approx 2.3gb
but while using emulated server you can only roam around ,no items , no monster.

[DFans] The Official Item Page Is Up

Blizzard said:
It’s in your best interest to bedeck yourself in quality pieces of equipment. Belts, rings, sandals and similar accoutrements aren’t just for looking good - these items are often enchanted to make you swifter or safer. Some can even enhance your skills.

The Official D3 Item Page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BNet] Diablo 3 Targeted Release Pushed Back

We commonly use the term “soon” when referring to Blizzard releases, because we know that no matter how hard we’re working to reach a target, we’re not going to compromise and launch a game before it’s ready. For Diablo III, we were aiming to launch by the end of 2011. As we’re announcing globally today, our new target for the game is early 2012.

Click to see the full quote.

gameranand

Living to Play
Beta tester have given this very positive means that final release will also be awesome. Just waiting to play this awesome game. Oh my 2012 is nice year. Diablo, Mass Effect and Ghost recon real nice.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Diablo 3 confirmed for early 2012 release!!
Diablo III – Release Planned for Early 2012 | EGMNOW

ME3, Ghost recon FS, Diablo 3 must buys confirmed(for me) :)

Alok

Adventurer
Night view , Zoom view in Town , Rune Target........
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/washed-out-bridge.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/zoom-town-talk.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/rune-target.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Now we are talking. Awesome just awesome. Thanks for the screenshots as playing youtube on mobile on 2G network is pain in the ass for me.

Alok

Adventurer
Same i do . Airtel is Petty fast here , but have to play 240p:-(

More beta invites have started , keep checking your battle.net account.:-D

(wish i had a legit blizzard game:-()

Alok

Adventurer
Some more images..........
*media.bestofmicro.com/,E-K-308972-3.jpg
*media.bestofmicro.com/,E-M-308974-3.jpg
*media.bestofmicro.com/,E-N-308975-3.jpg
*media.bestofmicro.com/,E-P-308977-3.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
Witch doctor has a skill to transform monsters (big bosses are immune) into chickens.
*i55.tinypic.com/20pu32f.jpg*i54.tinypic.com/3148fbm.jpg

Last edited:
Witch doctor has a skill to transform monsters (big bosses are immune) into chickens.
*i55.tinypic.com/20pu32f.jpg*i54.tinypic.com/3148fbm.jpg

Yes, indeed. Its called Hex. Not so sure about the viability of the skill, but I guess the runed skill effects will be somewhat better.

Top Bottom