Diablo III Discussion

Alok

Adventurer
Noticed some SANSKRIT words in d3. :-D
Like "Chakram" - one of demon hunter skills
"Mantra" - monk reference

gameranand

Living to Play
Thats cool. Now we have our ancient language in game. Even though I was not good at this language but still this feature makes me proud of that language.

Alok

Adventurer
^^i'm currently playing beta with emulated server by which i can use all skills upto level13 and can manually spawn monster and kill them , items are equipable now.

Alok

Adventurer
......bad tactics sucks......
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/585/rage-comic-d3-jay-buy_MengNa.jpg

This DRM going to be historical , will see what results they get after release.

Alok

Adventurer
This preventing us to play a damm awaited game.

Ok i'll buy it but still not sure if it'll run nicely.
Try diablo 2 on battle.net once and you'll know the matter.

When i click anything it takes 2 sec to happen.:cry: sucks hard.

DRM don't only check for online status . It includes monster counts , items and npc. Also i heard your character will be stored online.(nearly impossible to hack/crack.)

Alok

Adventurer
Yeah and if someone manage to "crack" then we'll face dumb AI.

So atleast in India , i thing this is biggest fail in Gaming(for diablo fans).

Not sure about sales : increase or decrease??.
Decrease IMO.

Who'll buy if he is not able to play ?

Soumik99

Journeyman
Not playing this s**t.... kingdoms of amalur will be way better. :))
(No, I am not calming myself by saying it.) Judging from what you said it is a very bad design choice if the game tries to sync every time you make a move(wtf??).
Diablo 3 DRM Requires Constant Internet Connection – Until You Crack It, Of Course | TechCrunch

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Only "diablo crazy" like me . And they are not much in numbers.

@saumik good choice.......i'm cursing the day i played old diablo games.

Soumik99

Journeyman
I too played diablo 2 when i was in class 9.. good times.. it being the second pc game i played... i would love to play it.. but theres too much online hassle... I am not advertising Kingdoms of amalur but EA has totally recognised the indian gaming audience.. even Syndicate is available for pre-order on their site for 539 bucks.(once again f**k bethesda)

gameranand

Living to Play
If this is the case then sorry blizzard I am better without your AAA game because you are not the only RPG developer who make awesome games. I have other options too.

Top Bottom