Diablo III Discussion

Soumik99

Journeyman
Diablo 3 Combat Will Be Lag-Free; PayPal Supported
According to the testers, Blizzard has developed a secure and tamper-proof method of client/server communication that allows the local client to handle its own calculations and send the data to the server for verification. Latency is eliminated because the client does not wait for the server to respond, but instead moves on as business as usual. However, the server inspects the data for tampering, and if it detects foul play, it will disconnect the player from the network.
Based on this it isn't supposed to. But he played the beta. I surely do not know his pings,etc etc... I assumed it was decent enough.
Speaking of action-rpgs, it depends on the player.. Witcher 2... perhaps? lol.

[Blizzard] Peer Not Into the Shadows of The Hells

... for there is always something peering back.

Today Blizzard released two pictures which look to be cut from a cinematic scene in Diablo III. One portraying Leah looking rather bewildered, and another introducing an enormous creature who doesn't look too friendly. With Blizzcon right around the corner (October 21st-22nd), one could imagine this is a sign of things to come. With the Beta released and much about the game now on display at the Diablo III site, what else could Blizzard wow us with while not giving too much away? Could these images be leading up to our first look at the introduction cinematic, or a trailer of some sort? We'll have to wait and see.

*us.media3.battle.net/cms/gallery/IZ4CJMI0GIVL1318868316877.jpg
*us.media1.battle.net/cms/gallery/87QSZDE3UNTG1318868327150.jpg​

There is also an interesting piece of text going with the pictures.

"Man's pleasures give way to pain. His truths are buried in the shroud of lies. It is this time when Hell shall reign. While all of man dies." - From the Guhawj Cave Inscriptions in Kehjistan, inked in blood by an unknown author.

Source

gameranand

Living to Play
This would be a damn good. I hope so and expect that from blizzard but I don't like the idea of being online to play the game. If someone payed for the product then they should have option to play either offline or online.

This would be a damn good. I hope so and expect that from blizzard but I don't like the idea of being online to play the game. If someone payed for the product then they should have option to play either offline or online.

Well I don't really love the online-only thing as well. But what you've got to understand is that this has been done and dusted. Blizzard will put it through no matter what. And contrary to popular belief, this won't decrease the player base or anything like that.

Of course you are entitled to have your opinions about this. But once again, this will happen and players will still buy and play it. I recommend you to play it too, regardless.

On another note, stay tuned for Blizzcon this week. Its gonna be a blast. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Alok

Adventurer
I don't care any review for this game. Will buy as soon it comes on Flipkart.:-D

Some new environment concept art.
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/505/medium/ss50-hires1.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/505/medium/ss61-hires1.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/505/medium/ss59-hires1.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
^ok:-D

btw blizzcon 2011 set to start in some days , May be we'll see some cinematics from game.:clap2:

^ok:-D

btw blizzcon 2011 set to start in some days , May be we'll see some cinematics from game.:clap2:

Indeed we will. :))

Blizzcon 2011 said:
Saturday, October 22nd, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Blizzard Cinematics: Diablo III - Making of 'Black Soulstone'.

Take a look at Diablo III's epic cutscenes. Join the cinematics team for a look at how they capture the world of Sanctuary.

Complete schedule below:
1) Friday, October 21st
2) Saturday, October 22nd

I'll be sitting in front of my PC the whole of Saturday and Sunday and gobble up all the D3 panels. :D

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
:-Dhere is......
Diablo 3 Cinematic : Black Soulstone - Blizzcon2011
[youtube]-RZGv_IsYzc[/youtube]

something very fat and big:-D;-)

Last edited:
While Blizzard turned 20 this year, they're also celebrating Diablo's 15-year anniversary. Senior Vice President of Story & Franchise Development, Chris Metzen, covers the past, present, and future of the Diablo franchise in this very nostalgic video.

[YOUTUBE]kLedw4HACNc[/YOUTUBE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:-Dhere is......
Diablo 3 Cinematic : Black Soulstone - Blizzcon2011
[youtube]-RZGv_IsYzc[/youtube]

something very fat and big:-D;-)

That is Azmodan, the Lord of Sin.

I'm hyper-excited!!! :hyper:

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
[youtube]lLFAYh8M4cg[/youtube]
[youtube]HlsLCa1eE1o[/youtube]
[youtube]DafMgVWR7rg[/youtube]