Diablo III Discussion

Kola2842 had put up the links for Gameplay and Auction House Panel but I'm posting a new singular link for better continuity. There's still no singular link available for the Sounds of Sanctuary Panel yet, so please bear with the current ones.

Blizzcon 2011 Diablo III Panels

Day 1

Gameplay and Auction House Panel
[YOUTUBE]-sX8JfTfktc[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds of Sanctuary Panel
[YOUTUBE]BtxJvliCZKA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]wU3Dv1XNKyY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Yfyx-ERMRNc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]P6fXYBa-tnA[/YOUTUBE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

Lore Panel
[YOUTUBE]JgE9t9IoFHs[/YOUTUBE]

Open Q&A Panel
[YOUTUBE]eEWGXqWRSew[/YOUTUBE]

Making of 'Black Soulstone' Cinematic Panel
[YOUTUBE]N-gNsbL6BmA[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Have any of you guys pre-ordered the game? I'm trying to pre-order The Collector's Edition on Amazon. Has anyone ordered anything from Amazon. What do you guys think of the website. Are they reliable? Please help because the game's gonna be a present to my friend. Its urgent.

Alok

Adventurer
I haven't preorder cause i want cash on delivery. Will buy when it comes on flipkart.

And yes Amazon is reliable.

Have any of you guys pre-ordered the game? I'm trying to pre-order The Collector's Edition on Amazon. Has anyone ordered anything from Amazon. What do you guys think of the website. Are they reliable? Please help because the game's gonna be a present to my friend. Its urgent.

Amazon doesn't ship to India.

Alok

Adventurer
A new form of Diablo
strange four hands and not as muscular.
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/543/medium/Diablo_full.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
Beta patch applied , new screens
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/char-creation-beta-v5.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/wizard-zweihander2.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/leorics-sword1.jpg
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/633/medium/boss-arcane-enchanted-beta-v5.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
Diablo 3 act 2 , 3 and 4 loading screens

*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/505/medium/2DUI_Bnet_LoadingScreen_ActII.jpg*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/505/medium/2DUI_Bnet_LoadingScreen_ActIII.jpg
spoiler alert spoiler alert : don't see or you'll be spoiled
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/505/medium/2DUI_Bnet_LoadingScreen_ActIV.jpg

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
BIG SPOILER , click at your own risk:-D
ACT BOSSES*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/662/act_bosses.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
^beta patch 6 applied. :-D

Detailed info here
Diablo: IncGamers » Upon Closer Inspection #10: Beta v6 Screenshot Analysis

Artisan Update

Blizzard has officially updated their site with any and all information regarding the Artisans.

Blizzard said:
As you adventure through the exotic expanses of Kehjistan and plumb the treasure-filled depths of the Tristram Cathedral, you’re going to attract the attention of townsfolk who hear of your destiny to combat the demonic invasion. Some of them will be inclined to help you in your fight for the survival of Sanctuary…and a select few will serve as long-time companions,taking to your caravan as you cross the world and ensuring you’re always well armored and supplied: the Diablo III Artisans.

The Jeweler, Blacksmith, and Mystic are equipped to provide you with unique benefits and services. Each of these gifted crafters has received their own page complete with story, images of the visual progression of their camps, recipes, and key features.

Find out about these valuable cohorts and other new Diablo III features here.

Source

Alok

Adventurer
Blizzard Holidays
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/516/medium/xmas-2011-concert.jpg

*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/516/medium/xmas-2011-grinch-wd.jpg

Diablo's 15 Year Anniversary Page Up

"A little fun" page was added to the Diablo III website. Here we get a overview of which each Diablo game brought us, a timeline of all the Diablo events, as well as three videos, enjoy!

*media.diablofans.com/images/news/2011/december/anniversary.jpg

All Hell breaks loose...
was one of the original advertising slogans for Diablo, and to this day it feels appropriately prophetic. When we unleashed Diablo at the end of 1996, we were proud of the game and eager to share it with anyone willing to delve into the deepest, darkest dungeons on a quest to destroy a legendary evil.

The series is now 15 years old, and it’s changed and grown in a number of ways, some of which we couldn’t have possibly anticipated when we started work on our first action-RPG. Diablo’s continued legacy is due, first and foremost, to a great community that embraced the series’ unique brand of multiplayer gaming -- a community that continues to find ways to coax more secrets and power out of the world of Sanctuary.

Source

Alok

Adventurer
New Artwork Of Barberian
*diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/509/medium/artwork-class-barbarian04-full.jpg

Top Bottom