Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Different Solutions from different parties :
*s18.postimg.org/b3xwzqgmh/different_solutions.png
windows screenshot tool

I am sorry but this solution image is completely biased towards bjp..its mocked the cong/aap and has pointed out a one sided solution...
PS:- before i am accused of being anti bjp/pro cong...all i am saying is come up with a balanced debate than mocking the rest of the parties...

Also not too sure about this whole paid media thing...first of all, there was a cag report showing some malnutrition thing or something in gujarat(Honestly CAG has probs with everything)..But instead of debating about it, i found people taking the easy route of bias/cong agent/paid media etc...lets not forget the fact that CAG is an independant auditing group and has literally come up with damning reports on about every state in india..be it scam or food distribution or land projects etc..I would have understood if someone debated that malnutrition is evident everywhere including maharashtra etc but people somehow seem to be one sided on this...

Another thing to add is that the solutions to the problems as stated in the image may seem good but the problem with every project in india is the implementation.

fuser

Right off the assembly line
as per the poll question, obviously no single party is going to win the 2014 poll. And from analysis BJP won't get in power simply because they don't have many allies (last time they formed government they had more than 20, right now just 2).

My prediction is a hung up assembly and a rag tag government for couple of years and then another election in 15-16.

Also, its amusing to see either congress or bjp supporters (well on internet its mostly bjp) claiming their respective party to be a force of good/savior against the other outright evil party determined to destroy this country.:lol:

Whereas in fact, these both party (cong and bjp) are effectively same, propagating naked march of "neoliberalism" whilst differentiating in regards to minor issues which have no bearing on larger issues that do actually matter.

mediator

Technomancer
@Ronnie - That pic is to be taken in a light hearted humour with Amul Baby either Absent on the occasions, ignoring the problem or detouring to the circumference rather than arriving at the center of the subject. Anyways, yes I'm a Modi supporter and I respect your views. :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@Ronnie - That pic is to be taken in a light hearted humour with Amul Baby either Absent on the occasions, ignoring the problem or detouring to the circumference rather than arriving at the center of the subject. Anyways, yes I'm a Modi supporter and I respect your views. :)
Mere to ankhon mein ansoo a gaye bhaisaab!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh sorry...in that case my bad..its all good in humour then.. :)

mediator

Technomancer
rhitwick said:
Mere to ankhon mein ansoo a gaye bhaisaab!
*s15.postimg.org/vqhj0rc5n/1385481_563938323659724_675903011_n.jpg
img

snap said:
@rhitwick

feeling very joyful today
You have no idea. He is the don of Kolkata!

*s23.postimg.org/vac0u13u3/1378493_661503330572705_1325249431_n.jpg
image upload

ronnie said:
oh sorry...in that case my bad..its all good in humour then.. :smile:
:)

*s14.postimg.org/jq6qo8pqp/1379816_557827217632997_242102784_n.jpg
how do i print screen

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Narendra Modi Plans for India - :lol:

Sanghis apparently sent death threats to these people. BJP has done well in establishing an Internet + propaganda brigade. Might win them the election.

Rahul Gandhi's Achievements - A Comprehensive Guide - :lol:

The country is doomed. No matter whom you vote for. Just vote for BJP this time. Nahi toh saari gaaliyaan Congress hi le jaayegi. BJP ko bhi gaaliyaan khaane ka mauka do. AAP is another set of anti-nationals.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Another point i wanted to add is suppose narendra modi is elected as the prime minister, the NDA will need allies. Now even if they do get the necessary allies, will modi be able to work with allied groups who will look after their own interest and constant interference.Modi in Gujarat has a free hand.. he has majority in itself and does not need allies.So he doesn't have to constantly answer to them.

as per the poll question, obviously no single party is going to win the 2014 poll. And from analysis BJP won't get in power simply because they don't have many allies (last time they formed government they had more than 20, right now just 2).

My prediction is a hung up assembly and a rag tag government for couple of years and then another election in 15-16.

I hope to god this does not happen..It sure looks that way now though but this might result in more trouble for our economy. It brings about a lot of instability in the system. We faced that before with the likes of third front,not again...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Whereas in fact, these both party (cong and bjp) are effectively same, propagating naked march of "neoliberalism" whilst differentiating in regards to minor issues which have no bearing on larger issues that do actually matter.
what are alternatives? BJP has sci-fi agenda (fuel cells to replace petrol, thorium research as an alternative to uranium nuclear fuel in defiance of US nuclear treaty, connecting all rivers of india, space lasers against china) (only one is made up). Little hard to accept that it wont make difference at all, even if promised policies of both parties are aligned within the same broader framework.

fuser

Anorion said:
what are alternatives? BJP has sci-fi agenda (fuel cells to replace petrol, thorium research as an alternative to uranium nuclear fuel in defiance of US nuclear treaty, connecting all rivers of india, space lasers against china) (only one is made up).

No government is "against" any scientific development. Promising such things as an opposition party is much more easier than actually delivering it considering the actual scientific and other hindrance. For example :

Thorium (largest reserve is in India) as an alternative to Uranium has always been the plan since "Homi Bhaba" formulated a plan for it, every government has funded this research since. As a result India is most advanced in this particular field than any other nation despite still not being able to produce a working reactor. And no, NDA government during her 6 year reign didn't substantially increased budget for this research either. see :India's three-stage nuclear power programme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

Connecting rivers is not as easy as you make it sound because :

there are many genuine ecological concern
its very costly
millions are going to get displaced, problem of their rehabilitation
conflict regarding sharing of water between different states
etc etc

So, no BJP is not going to connect rivers in India or build a thorium based nuclear reactor in India in next 5 years if she came in power. Ah, but Congress would start promising same when in opposition.:lol:

at the end of the day both party speak same language when in government and when in opposition.

Also having a sci-fi agenda is not being against neoliberalism or an alternative against neoliberalism.

fuser

Religion is not "evil". Evil is such a meaningless word anyways and I am saying this as an atheist.

mediator

Technomancer
Meanwhile,

Amul Baby asks people to listen to him and clap for him -> :oops:

Rahul Gandhi asks people to clap for him as chattering crowd of a few hundreds drown his voice at Rampur rally - daily.bhaskar.com

Amul Baby learns to speak ----->

"Politics is everywhere, it's in your shirt, it's in your pants"
"Gujarat is bigger than United Kingdom"
"India is bigger than Europe and United States put together"
"Poverty is a State of Mind, if you have confidence, you will overcome it"
"Agar desh ko badlna hai, toh pahle Gujarat ko badlo…...maine galti se Gujarat bol diya Bihar ki bajaye" - Pappu in Bihar
"I have lost it" - Pappu's confession at CII and his take on Life in general
"Stop asking your politicians how they're gonna do it, and start asking yourself how you're gonna do it"
“Let me ask YOU the same question, how would YOU do it?”
"10 out of 7 youths in Punjab have a drug problem"
"Rani ki Jhansi, she is a hero" - Pappu at CII
"Doing Yoga in New York, dancing around....that's Indian power" - Pappu at CII
"How many of you are getting your mail dropped from airplanes in the sky? It has been a long time since I got that" - Pappu at CII
"I happen to come from a chain of people" - Pappu at CII
"It is difficult to stop every terrorist attack, we can only stop 99% of them"
"China is referred to as the 'dragon' and India as an 'elephant'. But we are not an elephant, we are a 'beehive'" - Pappu at CII
"Hindustan ek soch hai. Hindustan ek jagah hai….magar Hindustan ek soch hai." - Pappu at a rally in Punjab

Further testimonials -> Pappu - Pappupedia

Oh well, after vouching for ordinance Ajay Maken seems to do a complete you turn -> 'Rahul Gandhi is the general and we are his soldiers' - The New Indian Express

I guess the brain of Sanjay Jha, Ajay Maken, Renuka Chaudhary, Manish Tiwari, Dogvijay, Sibbal etc should be mapped to understand the neurons responsible for sycophancy!

ico said:
BJP ko bhi gaaliyaan khaane ka mauka do. AAP is another set of anti-nationals.
Well Said!

Makx

Game on
If AAP wins the Delhi elections and deliver according to the expectations than they might have some chance at National Elections.
But winning the Delhi elections wont be easy and congress and bjp will make a lot of trouble for AAP even if it wins Delhi Elections.

Top Bottom