Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Amul Baby learns to speak ----->

"Politics is everywhere, it's in your shirt, it's in your pants"
"Gujarat is bigger than United Kingdom"
"India is bigger than Europe and United States put together"
"Poverty is a State of Mind, if you have confidence, you will overcome it"
"Agar desh ko badlna hai, toh pahle Gujarat ko badlo…...maine galti se Gujarat bol diya Bihar ki bajaye" - Pappu in Bihar
"I have lost it" - Pappu's confession at CII and his take on Life in general
"Stop asking your politicians how they're gonna do it, and start asking yourself how you're gonna do it"
“Let me ask YOU the same question, how would YOU do it?”
"10 out of 7 youths in Punjab have a drug problem"
"Rani ki Jhansi, she is a hero" - Pappu at CII
"Doing Yoga in New York, dancing around....that's Indian power" - Pappu at CII
"How many of you are getting your mail dropped from airplanes in the sky? It has been a long time since I got that" - Pappu at CII
"I happen to come from a chain of people" - Pappu at CII
"It is difficult to stop every terrorist attack, we can only stop 99% of them"
"China is referred to as the 'dragon' and India as an 'elephant'. But we are not an elephant, we are a 'beehive'" - Pappu at CII
"Hindustan ek soch hai. Hindustan ek jagah hai….magar Hindustan ek soch hai." - Pappu at a rally in Punjab

ok. laugh at someone unable to express himself... most of the problem seems to be in translating english directly to hindi.
1. politics is between partners, siblings, friends, neighbors, colleagues... why politicians are only not allowed to indulge in politics
2,3. In heart. Makes sense in hindi. Stuff like this adorns the backs of trucks.
4. Poverty is a virtue
5-6. It works for your amul baby if he is not a seasoned politician. just look at who is pm.
7-8. Not a bad question. On lines of idiom that charity begins at home.
9. Not sure if number problem or accurate count.
10. Gender equality. Get used to it.
11. there are many kinds of power to take over the world, it does not have to be diplomatic or military only
12-13. lolwut clearly out of context, perfectly normal statements, like all the other stuff here.
14. defense against dark arts? cut off one head, two grows in it's place
15. he wishes. if this is some obtuse reference to a queen bee... that's not the way to take it. He just meant working together in a hivemind. which is nothing too bad to wish.
16. A nation is a state of mind

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Modi is making history in distorting India's history and geography.

And, even couple of days ago 'Amul baby' used to be his competitor, now Modi has surpassed him.

“We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

― Albert Einstein

mediator

Technomancer
Lovely! Ill-read critics of Modi using lies to belittle him | Niti Central

Meanwhile, this guy takes on Russel Peters!

Crowd asks issues and Amul Baby replies "Dadi se seekha hun"! You ask a question to the Butter Prince and the reply has been standardized to "Mummy, Papa, Dadi, Nani, Nana, Jija etc" by Con Media Managers breast feeding Amul Baby on his little speeches! :oops:

*www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b1czCpDvimg

Amul Baby getting everything or nothing! :oops:

raul.jpg

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ I think if Modi combines with the timeless and the formless, he will take over the universe. Raul can never do this.

mediator

Technomancer
Meanwhile,

Congress asks Lata Mangeshkar to return her Bharat Ratna.

Strip Lata Mangeshkar of Bharat Ratna, says Congress leader - Indian Express

*s15.postimg.org/7s6gler97/1453489_323582167781438_1701460946_n.jpg
windows screenshot

Dayumnn, she is communal, fascist, right-winged, anti-minority,non-secular. In Manish Tiwari's language, full of inuendoes, hogwash etc. Please fill in if I missed any more GRE terms! :oops:

The fathers of those 7 people who voted for Amul Baby must be really proud!

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ as stupid the comments of that CONgressi were, did you attend any BJP workshop on online posting? I mean, all Sanghis tend to post in a similar typical matter.

Amartya Sen made some foolish comments regarding Modi, and RSS goons were also saying the same thing on Twitter. "RETURN BHARAT RATNA". What's the difference between them and Congress?

Pretty much tells you what's wrong with desi political establishment and public.

The only choice this country has is between Congress whose only intention is to come into power via minority vote bank politics, Sanghi Yindoo goons who tend to to display an IQ that is of primates, anti-national AAP and stupid Marxists/Communists.

No wonder this country is doomed.

The truth is BJP is only a slightly better choice than everyone else as things stand. Congress screwed up in its second term. Don't need them again. Give BJP and Modi a chance to screw up and when they do, get rid.

mediator

Technomancer
^ See the context.

---------------
Anways,

ico said:
Amartya Sen made some foolish comments regarding Modi, and RSS goons were also saying the same thing on Twitter. "RETURN BHARAT RATNA". What's the difference between them and Congress?

Here's what Amrtya Sen spoke on Modi

1. he does not have secular credentials
2. He has not done enough to make minorities feel safe

Who is secular? One who sells the nation to get muslim vote and parades with anti-national, anti-Indian sentiments, goes soft on separatists, jihadis, welcome the likes of Syed Shah Geelani with red-carpet says "Muslims have first right to national resources" and vouches for reservations based on religion in a secular nation?

Who is minority? One whose population is 20% in second most populous country in the world or 2nd highest in the world?

Its funny that the champions of anti-nationalism, one who are hand in gloves with the terrorists, sepratists and distorting Indian history in text books and continue to divide the nation on the basis of religion are talking about secularism and secular certificates!

Supreme_Court said:
"This clearly means that, by itself, the word "Hinduism" or "Hindutva" indicates the culture of the people of India as a whole, irrespective of whether they are Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews etc. The Supreme Court Bench has further observed that "the mere fact that these words (Hindutva or Hinduism) are used in the speech would not bring in within the prohibition of sub-section (3) or (3A) of Section 123. It may well be that these words are used in the speech to promote secularism and to emphasize the way of life of the Indian people and the Indian culture or ethos, or to criticize the policy of any political party as discriminatory or intolerant."

The words "Hindu" and "Hinduism"

Dear Ico, there is a world of difference between Amartya Sen's views and Lata Mangeshkar's opinion of Modi as PM. Former is character assassination and latter is personal view on his/her choice of PM. Former, seems to be ignorant of the term secularism itself; latter, is simply relating her voice like the choice of any voter;former doesn't know how many muslims themselves voted for Modi in Gujarat elections, something paid media never shows;latter is simply singing her choice.

HAd Amartya sen said anything against AMul Baby, his house and accounts would have been under IT scrutiny, his home ransacked like they did to Anna hazare. Had Amul Baby been in place of Modi in Patna Blasts, he and his minions would have already chickened out of the place, let alone providing composure to the fans like Modi did, whose fans were more than 10 Lakh. Moreover, had it been Amul Baby, the news channels would have made him a hero by now and argued over increasing his personal security for the next one year. Is Sen even a voter in India?

Its easy. Whatever happens, just swap the two PM candidates and realize the reality! Had it been Modi in place of Amul Baby in the above video I posed, paid media would have a got a breaking news for next one year over Modi's incompetency with words like "lack of comprehension skills", "inability to deal with crowd", "fascism" etc!

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Ico, there is a world of difference between Amartya Sen's views and Lata Mangeshkar's opinion of Modi as PM. Former is character assassination and latter is personal view on his/her choice of PM. Former, seems to be ignorant of the term secularism itself; latter, is simply relating her voice like the choice of any voter;former doesn't know how many muslims themselves voted for Modi in Gujarat elections, something paid media never shows;latter is simply singing her choice.
Can't you read what I wrote? and the question I asked? :)

"RETURN BHARAT RATNA". What's the difference between them and Congress?

Both set of fanboys are showing a similar IQ regardless of the gravity of opposing comments. There is a world of difference between strongly condemning a comment or expressing disapproval with a healthy state of mind vs coming up with nonsense like "RETURN BHARAT RATNA".

okay, leave the above issue as you missed my point. I just want to know what are your views on the Sanghi speculation of Kejriwal/AAP being a Congressi pawn? yup, Kejriwal hasn't proved himself of any value and can be criticised on many issues but branding him as a Congressi pawn in social media by Sanghis is clever work. They don't want anti-Congress votes to get divided so they utter a lot of nonsensical and speculative bull$hit about Kejriwal. Sanghis aren't playing a fair game as well. Congress never does. As a neutral, I can freely see them in proper light and judge.

mediator

Technomancer
^Dunno why you increased the font size and I did read what you wrote, but my reply revolves around this part to be precise

ico said:

I'm least concerned if someone found a comment foolish.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had to bold it as I very well know what's the difference between a character assassination vs opinion of choice. :) You very easily dodged the main question.
I'm least concerned if someone found a comment foolish.
so, tell me why do both Congressi and Sanghi fanboys have a similar IQ?

haha as stupid as it sounds, if somebody would have been endorsing Amul Baby as his choice of PM, Sanghis would be attacking him in the same way like Lata ji got attacked by Congressis. :mrgreen: (7 people here who voted for him! What I find funny is, you really think people voted for him - look at the lighter side as it is an obvious pisstake btw :mrgreen:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I opted Rahul as PM and then told my father about TDF, and how a forum works and then how its important for him to know my political inclination and then how its important for my choice in a poll in that forum....and then he was really proud of me!

Goal achieved.

So, Mr. BJP fanboy, how did you make MODI proud today?

@mediator, dude you keep on posting same quotes again and again. Even when each words of it had been analysed from all possible angles. What do you wish to achieve with force-feeding us the lame comments every time.

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”
― Leo Tolstoy, A Confession

Top Bottom