Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Others

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don't want to vote for any of them

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hrishi

lol, I'm at the 5th floor right now. how about you?
Yeah I was quite high too , somewhere around the 7th , but then When I fell and woke up , I realised the F***ng world still runs on rules of nature explained by Science.
No matter whether it cab bent or broken or even everything is just a state of mind , it still runs on the very pricnciples explained by science.
**** that , infact even the very thing I am using to post this with you is a product made from understanding of science.
If I knew the very answer , I would simply go out of it and not live inside it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I opened this thread only to find that I have no clue what this thread is about.
This is like a random discussion thread.

Did the thread title misguide you?
"Debates about the Economy, Politics, Religion, and everything under the sun"

//My Keyboard is not typing 'e' and 'f'. I've copy-pasting it from other texts. What could be the problem?

Gollum

Collector
Did the thread title misguide you?
"Debates about the Economy, Politics, Religion, and everything under the sun"

//My Keyboard is not typing 'e' and 'f'. I've copy-pasting it from other texts. What could be the problem?

your keyboard is fauly, throw it out the window, if you have one.

Yeah I was quite high too , somewhere around the 7th , but then When I fell and woke up , I realised the F***ng world still runs on rules of nature explained by Science.
No matter whether it cab bent or broken or even everything is just a state of mind , it still runs on the very pricnciples explained by science.
**** that , infact even the very thing I am using to post this with you is a product made from understanding of science.
If I knew the very answer , I would simply go out of it and not live inside it.

Bro you definitely seem to he high, way higher than the rest of us.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I really Don't get it why does India still follow the "CASTE" System i.e ST/SC etc.
For Instance,For applying for Scholarship In my degree college,the cut off for SC/ST,GM, etc etc is different..For them it's like >430 or 450 on 600 , for general around the same while for some it's 500 or 550,This crap of different cut off's has to be abolished and they should follow a common cut off.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Modi will become PM only because people are fed up of congress
Having Pappu for PM isn't going to change that

Mahabharat is a good action videogame script.

Flash

Lost in speed
If there are 2 bad things, people will opt for the least bad.
That's what going to happen in the upcoming election.

mediator

Technomancer
Meanwhile, the Amul Baby gatecrashes an ongoing COngress speech and thrashes the ordinance to be a nonsense and that it should torn and thrown off. Now where was this chap while the discussions regarding ordinance were taken internally and approvals being gathered for the same? Guess what would have been the punishment for any other Congressy opposing the Congress/baboon party like that and for opposing a bill which has been approved by the baboon party?

I guess Amul Baby is the "missing link" between the Neanderthals and the Apes. I believe in evolution now! Mea Culpa and hats off to the 7 people who voted for Amul Baby!

Rahul Gandhi: Ordinance on convicted politicians is complete nonsense - YouTube

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Meanwhile, the Amul Baby gatecrashes an ongoing COngress speech and thrashes the ordinance to be a nonsense and that it should torn and thrown off. Now where was this chap while the discussions regarding ordinance were taken internally and approvals being gathered for the same? Guess what would have been the punishment for any other Congressy opposing the Congress/baboon party like that and for opposing a bill which has been approved by the baboon party?

I guess Amul Baby is the "missing link" between the Neanderthals and the Apes. I believe in evolution now! Mea Culpa and hats off to the 7 people who voted for Amul Baby!

Rahul Gandhi: Ordinance on convicted politicians is complete nonsense - YouTube
You sound like the people who post on Times of India's website.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
So, whatif all votes are rejected?
No one said anything about that. Neither the Supreme Court comment on that.:-?
Moreover, the government is saying this Supreme court ruling is bakwaas, and unrealistic. And I think all the political parties would agree with this stand even if they oppose the ruling party's stand. In our country, the main aim of the opposition party is to oppose, irrespective of whether the ruling party is doing right or wrong.

Hrishi

I have seen it quite often that those who do not have kins or family , tend to work better than others. Like MayaWati , NaMo , etc.

BTW , I very much dislike the concept of getting into politics and becoming a minister/leader flourished from hereditary cycle. A very good example is Gandhi family.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Actually it's happening with every political family. If you own a political party, apparently your offsprings/relatives will be positioned in the hierarchial chain than the ones, who were with you from the start.

In North:
Nehru-Gandhi family
Yadav family (Laloo-rabri)
Yadav family (Mulayam-Akilesh)
Scindia family
Abdhulla family
Thackrey family
Pawar family

In South:
Karunanidhi family
Ramadoss family
Moopanor family

Hrishi

^ Actually it's happening with every political family. If you own a political party, apparently your offsprings/relatives will be positioned in the hierarchial chain than the ones, who were with you from the start.

In North:
Nehru-Gandhi family
Yadav family (Laloo-rabri)
Yadav family (Mulayam-Akilesh)
Scindia family
Abdhulla family
Thackrey family
Pawar family

In South:
Karunanidhi family
Ramadoss family
Moopanor family

And this really needs to fade away. Its extremely bad for democracy.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I have seen it quite often that those who do not have kins or family , tend to work better than others. Like MayaWati , NaMo , etc.

BTW , I very much dislike the concept of getting into politics and becoming a minister/leader flourished from hereditary cycle. A very good example is Gandhi family.

Nepotism.

Top Bottom