Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
finally installed this game...

the prologue scene of crysis 2 is now best in overall series...

will also try with the above texture pack...

PS: i installed this in E: drive (bcoz of low space in C:) now damn the 1.6patch is not installing bcoz it checks only in C: drive how unfair...

...............PS: i installed this in E: drive (bcoz of low space in C:) now damn the 1.6patch is not installing bcoz it checks only in C: drive how unfair...

Huh? It does detect other drives. I have it installed in D: and it is detected fawlessly.

Maybe you have got the registry keys messed, which is due to :)):)) :-D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hey guys,

Sorry if I have dug up an old thread, but I need a little tip. I need help aiming with the stealth scarab using laser sights. I am not able to aim properly. I prefer reflex sight but laser sight in stealth mode is cool. I am stuck when Alcatraz first gets to use the stealth scarab and has to go up a flight of stairs and survey the surroundings using tactical mode and then destroy all the CELL troops (at least 10-15 of them).

Thanks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Why dont you try to remove the laser by clicking the modify weapon button( which is X i guess) then you can remove it.
In stealth mode its best to do head shots from behind using a silenced weapon(I prefer pistol) :wink:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Why dont you try to remove the laser by clicking the modify weapon button( which is X i guess) then you can remove it.
In stealth mode its best to do head shots from behind using a silenced weapon(I prefer pistol) :wink:

In the weapon modification mode using X, the only options I am getting are using of reflex aiming or laser aiming. Ironsights aiming is also locked.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So well does the Multiplayer have any Indian Servers :mrgreen:???If No:cry::cry:,Are there any servers where we can play with a suitable ping:wink::???:???

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
In crysis 2 Multiplayer i get an ping of 300-400,But movement is verry smooth.But when i go near an enemy i dont know how out of nowhere someone else kills me(Is this lag) ????

Zangetsu

ok..started playing this
installed 1.9 patch
Maldo HD texture pack + BlackFire2Mod

wth..its the most realistic graphics I've ever seen...thanks to mod packs

but can't deny the fact that bugs are also there like my shotgun is invisible on my hand & is not firing...also some enemies are spining so fast @300rpm

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
ok..started playing this
installed 1.9 patch
Maldo HD texture pack + BlackFire2Mod

wth..its the most realistic graphics I've ever seen...thanks to mod packs

but can't deny the fact that bugs are also there like my shotgun is invisible on my hand & is not firing...also some enemies are spining so fast @300rpm

Hey even i have the same problem ...i stopped playing now....For me enemies are running i can see there old postions while they run(Like onion skin in flash),And my bullets guns are yellow in colour most of the time

Neuron

Electronic.
Hey even i have the same problem ...i stopped playing now....For me enemies are running i can see there old postions while they run(Like onion skin in flash),And my bullets guns are yellow in colour most of the time

Is your graphics driver updated?If not, update it.If yes, try reverting back to one of the drivers that have the same release date as that of the game.

Zangetsu

No i m not facing any color issue..but let me play more to see more bugs :mrgreen:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you tried with the vanilla game ie only Crysis 2 with 1.9 Patch installed but without any HD / High Res texture pack - try to run the vanilla Crysis 2 with lowest gfx deatil and resolution possible.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Have you tried with the vanilla game ie only Crysis 2 with 1.9 Patch installed but without any HD / High Res texture pack - try to run the vanilla Crysis 2 with lowest gfx deatil and resolution possible.

I havent patched crysis 2 with hd texuters/ nor the dx 11 patch.

Top Bottom